Notices

Thread: Photo dates

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Photo dates 
    Quote Originally Posted by JAYJAY
    Any plans for the ride there from Swindon guys and Gals???
    According to google maps route it will take 1 hour 18 mins to reach warminster, so will be LEAVING swindon at 7am. I will be leaving fromt the tescos store on ocotal way, feel free to join me
    Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

2. Re: Photo dates 
    Was looking forward to this but now have to help my daughter with a car boot sale. We've only ever done one before and I'm sure we will see more animals there than at Longleat.

3. Re: Photo dates 
    Platinum Member
    cant make this got to work :'( enjoy the day everyone [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

4. Re: Photo dates 
    Quote Originally Posted by swarwick
    [quote author=JAYJAY link=1283002378/90#97 date=1286486596]Any plans for the ride there from Swindon guys and Gals???
    According to google maps route it will take 1 hour 18 mins to reach warminster, so will be LEAVING swindon at 7am. I will be leaving fromt the tescos store on ocotal way, feel free to join me [/quote]

Mind if I tag along 2 [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

5. Re: Photo dates 
    Who's actually taking the photo then? Or is that a daft question at this late hour..
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

6. Re: Photo dates 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabz
    Who's actually taking the photo then? Or is that a daft question at this late hour..
    now that has made me laugh, I will bring my camera and tripod just incase [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

7. Re: Photo dates 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smellygerm
    [quote author=Dabz link=1283002378/90#104 date=1286552493]Who's actually taking the photo then? Or is that a daft question at this late hour..
    now that has made me laugh, I will bring my camera and tripod just incase [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif][/quote]

Chuckle chuckle ;D

Tash is gonna take the photo so that we can all be in it! We've got a platform for an elevated position and she's got all the gear (tripod ect...)

Once we all get there we'll have to quickly sort out our positioning so be ready to recieve some instruction!!!! It's kind of gonna be an off the cuff affair as we've not done this before so .....Dib dib dib, be prepared [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Stace - I'll bring along a balaclava/stocking for ya heeeeed and a cover for ya bike ;D ;D ;D

8. Re: Photo dates 
    hehe...is anyone bringing a box for the short arses (like me) to stand on [smiley=happy.gif] [smiley=happy.gif] ;D ;D ;D ;D

9. Re: Photo dates 
    Sounds good, thanks Basil! I'll bring the wb banner to see if we can fit that in somewhere too!
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

10. Re: Photo dates 
    Platinum Member
    Stace - I'll bring along a balaclava/stocking for ya heeeeed and a cover for ya bike [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    thanks and if you can stand next to me I'll have something to put my foot on and don't worry if tash is taking the pic I will defonately be smiling [smiley=happy.gif] [smiley=happy.gif] ;D