Howdy all
We've not got much time at Longleat tomorrow and there's several different photos that we want to take. It's going to be fast paced and resemble organised chaos!!....For that reason can i please ask that everyone listens to myself and Dabz for instruction, please don't be offended if we're shouting and please respond quickly to the different formations...the quicker we can be setting up the more photos we can get. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Can those that are yet to pay their £4 please bring it on the day and please make sure it's the correct change [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Robin...as discussed last night, If you can be at the front with me on the lead in then i can get everyone to stop at the main entrance while you quickly set up at the bottom of the drive and get some good shots of the main body coming down the drive en-masse.

To re-iterate.....
There's going to be about 50 people there tomorrow. PLEASE- The only 2 voices you should hear are mine and Dabz's, help us out by keeping the noise to a minimum and being quick to change formations.....your help will be most appreciated [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

P.s. On behalf of myself and Dabz....We apologise in advance for shouting tomorrow ;D ;D ;D

Coolio