Quote Originally Posted by roxychick
the injury incurred by you was awful[smiley=thumbsup.gif]
He bit me, it's not really a massive injury, his jaw isn't that strong, for all the exercise it gets mouthing off, to be honest its more comical than painful hehe, back to skool daze indeed, I think that was actually the last time someone bit me, in my junior school, well there was that girl that time in the states, but I paid her so I don't think it counts.

After all his threats, and mouthing off, all he manages to do is bite me, honestly you couldn't make it up, I'm pissing myself laughing, I think he might be safe the next time we meet, just on the basis I might not be able to stand up as I'm laughing so hard my legs give out, and the sight of Kirsty holding his nose to make him let go will stay with me for a very long time, it was brilliant, there did seem an odd number of hands going for his throat when people realised what he was doing though.

As for finally getting the message, I know most are optimistic, but I believe you're being rather gracious in your allowance of his available intelligence, but then I am a sceptic about most things, I grant you it's possible that he might, but I think it's more likely that we may not see him at any WB only events, but you can bet your bollocks to a barn dance he will be at most of the public events we decide to attend.

I would also like to point out / remind people that the people he speaks to when he does turn up at our events are NOT always his friends, they are just people who he knows he will get a response from because they are just being polite, they came for a fun day out, not an argument, so keep it polite and civil for everyone else, alas I am not as polite and civil as they are. I am also aware that the person who did tell him we where meeting at warminster did so without any malice or intent, and at the moment I believe they are worried about speaking up in case they get lynched, I don't know who it was, I trust the person who told me to be honest with me, but I really don't want to see that type of thing coming out of this, it's really not the way to deal with it, I don't think you need to reveal who you are or make an apology for it, as I gather you didn't know the full extent of the resentment to him from the rest of the group, I doubt Fin would have been that honest about it, and I can appreciate that if you did know, that you wouldn't have told him, no worries we can leave it there.

As for a sticky'd forum post, it's something the admin team will be discussing, and can be discussed in public at the meeting if needed.

I would like to point out I am a libertarian and not a librarian, and that I always check to make sure the spell checker has got it right, before i click change, but as I am sure you can tell, I don't use a spell checker, typo's have their benefits though as people can usually tell what you mean, for example, if I called fin a count I am sure most people would understand.