Notices

Thread: Photo dates

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Photo dates 
    Platinum Member
    sorry I couldn't make Weymouth the misses got pissed last night so I was head chef today, still made the photo and hello to everyone I missed. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

2. Re: Photo dates 
    It was great to see so many faces there today.....new people too.....and please please dont be offended if I forget your name...its normal (everyone knows what im like).....and its also a good excuse to buy a t-shirt or hoodie for the dopes like me who are pants with names
    Shame things got a bit wobbly at one point but please understand this is not common practice and it is the first time I have witnessed this sort of thing....but in saying that certain things need to be said sometimes and explained to 'people'.......
    But anyway....thanks millions and squillions to our lovely photographer and her balancing act on that platform, thanks also to her 'not-so-lovely' hairy assistant 'Basil' for keeping the rabble organised and in position......And a massive thank you to everyone who got out of bed so early on a Sunday morning to visit some old house to have a picture taken.....cant wait to see the pics now hehe [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

3. Re: Photo dates 
    When do we get to see the results? :-?
    ABLE MOTORCYCLE TRAINING
    01373 822399
    www.ablemotorcycletraining.co.uk
    markable30@yahoo.co.uk

4. Re: Photo dates 
    Not sure Mr Able....... but knowing Tash and Basil I doubt it will be long..... ;D ;D

5. Re: Photo dates 
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Able
    She was a bit miffed to see the boys scrapping in Warminster Services, as was I. But let that not ruin a good meet... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    I'm not sure how much scrapping we got in, I think the people around us saw what was happening and got in quick, hands did seem to come for everywhere! All that happened was he bit my elbow, I'm guessing pulling my hair was out of the question as I just had my head shaved, and with all the people around holding him, he didn't manage to get to his handag, tetanus and rabies jab later all's good!

I would like to apologise though, it's not the impression that we want for new members, or for old members either. Unfortunately we have this former member who we banned for insulting quite a few people (and their kids as well), and those he didn't insult he pissed off, and for some reason he thinks that being banned still means he can turn up to all the meets, events and ride outs. He justifies his actions by saying that his friends want him there (although from all the handshakes, 'well dones' and 'about time' I got, I'm not sure any of them where there!). The guy doesn't take a hint, or even being told directly, in fact he just rode ahead of us and got to Weymouth before we did.

So I apologise to all members, old and new, for my part in todays incident, I hope it didn't spoil what was otherwise a great day, and I hope it didn't spoil your impression of what, in my mind, is an amazing group of people and a great community.
    Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

6. Re: Photo dates 
    Platinum Member
    I always miss the good stuff ;D ;Dis he banned or isn't he banned there's only one way to find out FIGHT!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

7. Re: Photo dates 
    Had a really enjoyable morning - Thanks to all who attended and the great organisation. Looking forward to seeing the results. Hunar, I don't think you're the one that should be apologising but I think it's very good of you to do so. You only said what most often think but haven't been brave enough to say to his face, so perhaps now the message will be understood? All in all though, a really great morning and hope the results are good

8. Re: Photo dates 
    Really good day with great company,well worth the rather early start. Hope Hunar has his tetinus jabs up to date

9. Re: Photo dates 
    Fantastic day! The riding was fantastic and much different than I expected. Was my first official ride with everyone, and will defiantly be coming next time! Get some Wiltshire Bikers miles I guess.

Thanks for everyone for the company and the warm welcome. Along with all the compliments on the deafening machine of mine. Ouch - my ears are bleeding.

Hope all the best for Richard Lane, and everyone defiantly made Wiltshire Bikers proud at the scene of that accident.

Cheers guys. Cant wait to see your pictures!

10. Re: Photo dates 
    Diamond Member
    Are the photos going to be on sale ? [smiley=thumbsup.gif]