I'm surprized! I have a totally different view to bike aid it seems than anyone else here! The blokes there seem good but I've found out there not as good as they seem, when I had a gillera runner 125 they said I needed numerous parts which I coughed up the cash for and over the time of 1 month I spent in excess of 300 and it came back unfixed! There advice was replace the parts again! (so it ran for 10 miles) and then sell it onto somone who didn't have a clue about bikes ( sounds like a top bloke to me lol).

Reluctanly I went back there about a month ago to see if they could quickly tighten my chain as I didn't have the tools to do it they then said that I needed a new chain n sprocket (fair enuff) but they then quoted me £150 + just for the parts! It wasn't untill I went to nuts for bikes n they had a look at it and said the sprocketts fine although u should change them together and quoted me about a ton for it!

Seemed to me they were just out to get some extra work considering I'm not the most knowlegeble person in regards to bikes lol

I petsonally wouldn't use them again! (another thing the stickers are a bit ironic aswell considering it's a skull which has the kinda pirate theme going on with it!)