Notices

Thread: Bike Aid

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Bike Aid 
    As i'm still an invalid i'm unable to ride my bike in for it's MoT over at Bike Aid in trowbridge tomorrow. SBQE2 is going to drop it over in the morning, so was just wondering if anybody knew when they opened up, as the earlier the better for us. We went over this afternoon to see if we could store it there overnight but they were closed by 4pm :-?

Thanks

2. Re: Bike Aid 
    Just looked on their website and they don't have an opening time on there.

Here's their link anyway http://www.bikeaidwiltshire.co.uk/

Your best bet is to ring them from about 8am [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

3. Re: Bike Aid 
    Have I missed something? Why are you an invalid?
    It's all about the ride!

4. Re: Bike Aid 
    Quote Originally Posted by RachaelEllen
    As i'm still an invalid i'm unable to ride my bike in for it's MoT over at Bike Aid in trowbridge tomorrow. SBQE2 is going to drop it over in the morning, so was just wondering if anybody knew when they opened up, as the earlier the better for us. We went over this afternoon to see if we could store it there overnight but they were closed by 4pm :-?

Thanks

When Kev was told to drop his off the day b4 his M.O.T they said they'd be open til 5pm but were shut when he got there so he left it with another 'shop' round the corner.....and I rang the 'shop' next day at 9.15 and they werent open....I think they just do the hours they want hun......might be worth ringing until they answer the phone, before you leave home or you could be sat there a while

5. Re: Bike Aid 
    Yeah they seem to be a bit casual ha! Rosie, i had 2 minor operations (nothing bike related) and now i can't really walk let alone ride but i am praying i will be better in time for Isle of Wight, i'll be gutted if i can't go!

6. Re: Bike Aid 
    I can get hold of them if needed. As far as I'm aware they dont have fixed opening times. I'd think after 10am you'll get through.
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

7. Re: Bike Aid 
    I've just had my MoT done with Bike Aid. The guys wife only came out of hospital at 4 am this morning from having his baby but he was still there to do my bike! he was really lovely, and very helpful and i would recommend him again! ( he even gave me a sticker ;D)

P.s the bike passed, but with warnings on both my tyres..oops!

8. Re: Bike Aid 
    They are a good bunch there. Never heard a bad word yet.

Will have to have a chat next time.... I didn't get a sticker with my MoT!! >

Good news with the bike!!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] another 12 months motoring!
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

9. Re: Bike Aid 
    Quote Originally Posted by RachaelEllen
    I've just had my MoT done with Bike Aid. The guys wife only came out of hospital at 4 am this morning from having his baby but he was still there to do my bike! he was really lovely, and very helpful and i would recommend him again! ( he even gave me a sticker ;D)

P.s the bike passed, but with warnings on both my tyres..oops!
    Hi rach glad you got it done eventually back on the road again well when your fully fit get well soon all the best Colin
    [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    If it has a red line use it ....

10. Re: Bike Aid 
    Platinum Member
    I didn't get a sticker either!!! or a lolly, but i got a nice tyre though [smiley=thumbsup.gif]