Notices

Thread: To the t%%t BMW driver last Sunday ( A420)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Re: To the t%%t BMW driver last Sunday ( A420) 
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Able
    ALL car drivers should be treated as twats. If they turn out to be ok, it's a bonus... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    Agreed. It's a game but if you get tagged..... :P

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

2. Re: To the t%%t BMW driver last Sunday ( A420) 
    Diamond Member
    Hey I'm a car driver too - please don't treat me like a twat ;D

3. Re: To the t%%t BMW driver last Sunday ( A420) 
    I drive a car, a van, modern & classic bikes and I also cycle so I go up & down the pecking order on the roads accordingly! ;D

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

4. Re: To the t%%t BMW driver last Sunday ( A420) 
    Diamond Member
    I do believe that riding a bike for many years does make you a better car driver - well I hope so anyway.

5. Re: To the t%%t BMW driver last Sunday ( A420) 
    Aint that the truth! 8-)

BB

6. Re: To the t%%t BMW driver last Sunday ( A420) 
    Erm, I've got a beamer as well as my bikes, I try my best not to be a twat in it :-[ . As a biker I'm always aware & courteous any bikes behind me trying to get by. We're not all he same!!! : [smiley=thumbsup.gif]. But I think I remember that somewhere in the owner's handbook it does say that I own the road. Just before the instructions on how to fit a gun turret!

7. Re: To the t%%t BMW driver last Sunday ( A420) 
    Road rage? I LOVE IT!

I like nothing more that removing wing mirrors and putting nice dents in body panels, if I could get away with it, I would have my baseball bat mounted on my bike for easy access and windscreen removal.

There have been a number of victims around Swindon, especially arseholes on mobile phones, every single one of those I see driving with their hand to their ear gets a little gift. Almost all the 'moments' or near misses I have had involved some arse or arsette on their phone, so I never pull my punches.

People who swerve to block me when I am filtering, lose a wing mirror everytime they do it.

Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

8. Re: To the t%%t BMW driver last Sunday ( A420) 
    Diamond Member
    Hunar, I hope you are jesting

9. Re: To the t%%t BMW driver last Sunday ( A420) 
    Quote Originally Posted by monday21
    Hunar, I hope you are jesting
    Unfortunatly not.

10. Re: To the t%%t BMW driver last Sunday ( A420) 
    I jest about many things, but no, I will and have removed wing mirrors and dented body panels on cars who owners have tried to kill me. I would prefer it if I didn't have too, but while people continue to cut me up, pull out on me or otherwise try and take me off my bike, I will stand up for myself and I will not be intimidated, if they don't want their car damaged, they should open their eyes.

Besides a missing wing mirror is better than a third of a ton of bike and angry biker coming through ur window, I could be wrong though.
    Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...