Notices

Thread: To the t%%t BMW driver last Sunday ( A420)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Re: To the t%%t BMW driver last Sunday ( A420) 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swarwick
    I jest about many things, but no, I will and have removed wing mirrors and dented body panels on cars who owners have tried to kill me. I would prefer it if I didn't have too, but while people continue to cut me up, pull out on me or otherwise try and take me off my bike, I will stand up for myself and I will not be intimidated, if they don't want their car damaged, they should open their eyes.

Besides a missing wing mirror is better than a third of a ton of bike and angry biker coming through ur window, I could be wrong though.
    Do know what you mean. I get really p****d off when car drivers see me coming up behind them in their wing mirrors and pull over to the right to block my path. Notice that happening alot more at traffic lights. >

2. Re: To the t%%t BMW driver last Sunday ( A420) 
    You can usualy tell who are bikers or who use there mirrors they tend to move over a nudge to let you through,because its pointless trying to block you,you will get passed them anyway silly t%%ts

3. Re: To the t%%t BMW driver last Sunday ( A420) 
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Able
    ALL car drivers should be treated as twats. If they turn out to be ok, it's a bonus... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    That should be in every motorcycle instruction manual!!! spot on!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

4. Re: To the t%%t BMW driver last Sunday ( A420) 
    Has a classic this morning... Following a BMW, wondering why it was driving a bit erratically.... noticed the snow on the rear screen hadn'd been removed, or the snow fron the mirrirs.... got to BoA, pulled along side him, and realised he hadn't bothered to clean any of the snow off of the car, bar a little misted up slit in the front screen through which he was peering....

Do you laugh or cry??? :-?
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

5. Re: To the t%%t BMW driver last Sunday ( A420) 
    Diamond Member
    to be honest Jon I would shoot them....

6. Re: To the t%%t BMW driver last Sunday ( A420) 
    Would be nice, but the paperwork is horrendous....

7. Re: To the t%%t BMW driver last Sunday ( A420) 
    Diamond Member
    Paper work what paper work?? you are on a bike as soon as you have done the deed ride off before anybody can see it was you....