Notices

Thread: Using my car tom tom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Using my car tom tom 
    Diamond Member
    I've been playing around with mounting it on the back of my helmet, and it works!

The idea being that my other half can look at it (thus leaving me free to concentrate on the road) and then squeeze my arm when I need to turn left or right...

Sounds stupid and ridiculous, and it probably is! But hey, the best inventions and ideas all sounded wacky when first thought of...

2. Re: Using my car tom tom 
    Quote Originally Posted by Squashed_Fly
    I've been playing around with mounting it on the back of my helmet, and it works!

The idea being that my other half can look at it (thus leaving me free to concentrate on the road) and then squeeze my arm when I need to turn left or right...

Sounds stupid and ridiculous, and it probably is! But hey, the best inventions and ideas all sounded wacky when first thought of...

LOL

Is it April 1st? Did I miss it? ;D

3. Re: Using my car tom tom 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisJo
    [quote author=Squashed_Fly link=1291884859/0#10 date=1292066583]I've been playing around with mounting it on the back of my helmet, and it works!

LOL

Is it April 1st? Did I miss it? ;D[/quote]

How will your wife communicate which exit to leave on a roundabout? lol :-/

4. Re: Using my car tom tom 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Squashed_Fly

In this case I suggest you glue a cushion to your missus helmet so when the inevitable clash of helmets happens under braking she doesn't butt the Satnav. Can you ask someone to take a picture and post it up please as I have something in mind........ :

5. Re: Using my car tom tom 
    Diamond Member
    Lol, will see what I can do! I'm not sure it will be a long term solution, but for now....