Notices

Thread: Best WB bits of 2010 - compilation

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Re: Best WB bits of 2010 - compilation 
    Platinum Member
    i would like to see this i have heard there is a picture of my lunch box from the cornwall trip,it wasnt all mine honestly :-[ ;D ;D

2. Re: Best WB bits of 2010 - compilation 
    Diamond Member
    lol steve that was funny!

3. Re: Best WB bits of 2010 - compilation 
    Quote Originally Posted by 6T
    i would like to see this i have heard there is a picture of my lunch box from the cornwall trip,it wasnt all mine honestly :-[ ;D ;D
    Steve, I have a cracking photo of the contents somewhere...and the look of horror on the onlookers faces!! it was priceless ...will keep hunting!

2010 best bits?........gotta be all of the Wales Trip but especially the classic undertake by McIntyre on a right hand bend, I could touch him he was that close..made me laugh for ages!! ;D

Roxy

4. Re: Best WB bits of 2010 - compilation 
    the wales trip is on the dvd so many highlights of last year, many more to come in 2011!!
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

5. Re: Best WB bits of 2010 - compilation 

Wales rocked!!!!!! [smiley=laugh.gif]

6. Re: Best WB bits of 2010 - compilation 
    my best and worst bit is tied up in one.........

It's got to be Perry's Last Ride !!

It was the best in terms of being able to show my respect to a fantastic man, watching his friends from 'up North' marshalling every junction and the actual way they rode. I have never been a part of something so emotional yet so fitting for such a wonderful person
    But, sadly it was the worst bit too because I saw it all through my tears as he had to 'go' for it to happen !!

R.I.P. Perry.......(my inspiration to keep on riding now and always) x

7. Re: Best WB bits of 2010 - compilation 
    Sorry I know I have probably put that in the wrong place but I felt he needed to be added and not forgotten even though there are no photo's

The DVD is fantastic Star...Im quite honoured that you managed to capture me at my worst and best hehehe...... Well Done to you......alot of work went into it and it really is great ;D ;D ;D

8. Re: Best WB bits of 2010 - compilation 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roxychick
    [quote author=6T link=1293661131/20#20 date=1293987327]i would like to see this i have heard there is a picture of my lunch box from the cornwall trip,it wasnt all mine honestly :-[ ;D ;D
    Steve, I have a cracking photo of the contents somewhere...and the look of horror on the onlookers faces!! it was priceless ...will keep hunting!

2010 best bits?........gotta be all of the Wales Trip but especially the classic undertake by McIntyre on a right hand bend, I could touch him he was that close..made me laugh for ages!! ;D

Roxy

[/quote]
    thanks roxy i think its knocking around the forum somewhere isnt there also shot of me trying to fit a fully inflated double air bed ito a very small 2 man tent on the 1st corwall trip : ;D glad to offer some entertainment ;Droll on the next trip [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

9. Re: Best WB bits of 2010 - compilation 
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabz
    the wales trip is on the dvd so many highlights of last year, many more to come in 2011!!
    Will have to catch that DVD at some point. [smiley=thumbup.gif]

10. Re: Best WB bits of 2010 - compilation 
    Quote Originally Posted by 6T
    [quote author=roxychick link=1293661131/22#22 date=1294070489][quote author=6T link=1293661131/20#20 date=1293987327]i would like to see this i have heard there is a picture of my lunch box from the cornwall trip,it wasnt all mine honestly :-[ ;D ;D

Roxy

[/quote]
    thanks roxy i think its knocking around the forum somewhere isnt there also shot of me trying to fit a fully inflated double air bed ito a very small 2 man tent on the 1st corwall trip : ;D glad to offer some entertainment ;Droll on the next trip [smiley=thumbsup.gif][/quote]

yep I seem to remember that airbed moment ( again I may have that so will look!)...that was classic!! along with the broken bench too...and the pirates!!!!! lol

Roxy