Notices

Thread: Pale Riders

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Re: Pale Riders 
    Diamond Member
    I'm not complaining either Lisa, merely an observation. Apologies in advance for being blunt, but I would not allow my penis to influence my choice of motorcycle. Unless the model in question was buying it for me of course. ;D ;D ;D

2. Re: Pale Riders 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeTriple
    Does caked on makeup and Lycra holding in saggy bits with cellulite disguising tights count as sexy these day btw? That's what most of the 'models' at the NEC looked like :
    I suppose it's a case of 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder'.

3. Re: Pale Riders 
    I must admit the bike show models don't do it for me either. I feel sorry for the trade stand girls with their muffin tops who've obviously been told to flash the flesh while working.
    I just wanna see some bikes.

4. Re: Pale Riders 
    Platinum Member
    I find models on bikes annoying. Most aren't very attractive and they get in the way. BMW did have the only guy modelling on their concept scooter at Milan last year, together with the nicest looking female model, she was just dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. Lycra is nasty.

A lot of the women walking around the Milan show as visitors were better looking than the models, so I'm not sure how the models were picked. I guess the manufacturers tried to get the most painfully thin, bored looking, trout lipped, overly made-up tarts they could find. Better off without them.
    www.shinybikesyndrome.co.uk - Protection through innovation