Notices

Thread: 1400GTR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: 1400GTR 
    Try Bristol Kawasaki they use to have a demo bike
    http://www.bristolkawasaki.co.uk/default.shtml

2. Re: 1400GTR 
    If you want a test ride, go to one of the big dealers. Arriva in bristol should have one.

As Beemerman says, a test ride is the only way to see if it suits you.
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

3. Re: 1400GTR 
    If you get one change the silencer. It's horrible, sticks out the back too far and reminds me of an old MZ or Royal Enfield.

4. Re: 1400GTR 
    Test rode this bike a couple of times and can say I liked it [smiley=thumbsup.gif]. Felt that the seating could have been a bit higher for me being over 6ft but I'm sure that can be sorted . The early models had the engine heat extractor vents aimed right on your legs, great in Winter, deadly in the Summer [smiley=thumbdown.gif]. I believed they've modified that now . Yes I would buy one, If I was lucky enough with the lottery.. ;D ;D

5. Re: 1400GTR 
    Hey there. The GTR is a stunning motorbike, especially the facelifted model. My dad has owned two of them, the first model in 2007 and now has the facelifted 2010 model. His is midnight blue and my God it looks fantastic. I have riden it and its just so eager to get up an go. Very comfortable, very reliable, sounds great but could do with an Akrapovic system haha. Definatley worth a look and a ride if your looking for a long distance, mile eating, country crossing sports tourer. I hope to adopt his when I get home from NZ to replace my NTV650 but that will be a pipe dream. Take care and hope this helps!!!!!! Tom