Notices

Thread: Helmet Spraying

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Helmet Spraying 
    Hey everyone.

As most of you know i have a blue and black hjc helmet (with a red GSXR) SOOOOOO im looing at getting a plain black lid. As my lid is only a year old and is in perfect nick i was wondering if you knew of anyone that can spray it plain black at a good price?

Yes yes i know i sound girly now with all the colour issues but hey we have to look good!

2. Re: Helmet Spraying 
    Prehaps one for Spudgun.... me seems pretty handy with the spray gun.
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

3. Re: Helmet Spraying 
    Diamond Member
    Oooh, I could be interested in this as well... Nicky, if you find out then can you let me know too?

4. Re: Helmet Spraying 
    Quote Originally Posted by Squashed_Fly
    Oooh, I could be interested in this as well... Nicky, if you find out then can you let me know too?

Will do

5. Re: Helmet Spraying 
    I know the guitarist in Wildwood (band) does some helmet spraying, but he's more artwork stuff than plain black. Might be worth a chat? Can put you in touch with him via Facebook...

6. Re: Helmet Spraying 
    Each to their own, but i'm not a fan of the colour co-ordernation thing. It smacks of style over substance. What happens when you change your bike?
    It's a bit like the bloke who turns up for a kick around in the park wearing a full Chelsea kit.

This is just my opinion and the world would be a sad place if we all thought the same.

7. Re: Helmet Spraying 
    Diamond Member
    I know it's childish, but I can't help chuckling everytime someone says 'helmet spraying'.

It's almost as funny the large 'shiny purple helmet' at the bike show - that had that as the sign on it!

8. Re: Helmet Spraying 
    As said above, i'm more into the art stuff than straight resprays - but to be honest, it only costs a little extra for art work than a plain colour, there's still the same amount of prep work required

some of my stuff

9. Re: Helmet Spraying 
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_geoghegan
    Each to their own, but i'm not a fan of the colour co-ordernation thing. It smacks of style over substance. What happens when you change your bike?
    It's a bit like the bloke who turns up for a kick around in the park wearing a full Chelsea kit.

This is just my opinion and the world would be a sad place if we all thought the same.

Excuse the hijack x

I had to change my Chris Walker rep for a less full on lid when I got rid of my matt black GSXR for a Red and White triple , toned it down and exchanged the full 1 piece leather power ranger suit for a more retro looking bike jacket and dragging jeans to be more in keeping with the style of the triple

I mean fgs orange, yellow and purple with a red and white bike , after all biking is not just about the machine its looking good too daaaaaahling !

You go get that lid painted whatever colour you want chick !

10. Re: Helmet Spraying 
    Nothing wrong with a plain black lid - I've got at least two of them! 8-)

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”