Notices

Thread: George Whites

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. George Whites 
    I popped out on the bike this morning over to GW for a coffee and to have a look at the new ZX10r, couldnt believe that they didnt even have one there on display !!!! >

Still have to say the Aprilla RSV4 looks awesome in the flesh

There were a fair few other bikers out despite the weather, were any other WB crew down there between 1045 and 1145??

2. Re: George Whites 
    Diamond Member
    I was there at 9 getting my new leathers!

3. Re: George Whites 
    Quote Originally Posted by Squashed_Fly
    I was there at 9 getting my new leathers!
    Race suit?

what did you go for

4. Re: George Whites 
    In defence of GW (I can't actually believe I'm writing this!) they had one in there a fortnight ago when I last went in, with a "sold, do not sit..." sign on the seat, plus the demonstrator (that they have for the full season) - maybe someone was out on that one. I have my name down for a ride sometime, just need to choose an appropriate day when it's not pissing down or I'm not at work.... :
    Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting.
    Steve McQueen

5. Re: George Whites 
    Diamond Member
    Got a blue bks race suit. Thought if I'm going to do some track days, i should invest in a good quality suit... I think bks are quite good. Toseland wears them, although much higher priced than mine!

6. Re: George Whites 
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty
    In defence of GW (I can't actually believe I'm writing this!) they had one in there a fortnight ago when I last went in, with a "sold, do not sit..." sign on the seat, plus the demonstrator (that they have for the full season) - maybe someone was out on that one. I have my name down for a ride sometime, just need to choose an appropriate day when it's not pissing down or I'm not at work.... :

Thought you may want to try the traction control in the wet mate

I read somewhere the other day that BKS have folded but i have to agree they do look good quality suits.

7. Re: George Whites 
    Yeah, the holding company went into administration but the BKS business was quickly sold on - business as usual ASAIK.

8. Re: George Whites 
    We were at George whites today but not until after 1! We also had a trip down the road to the triumph dealer for dabz :P

9. Re: George Whites 
    I was there around 10am for about 20 mins. Once I found my black leather bike jacket for £30 in the auto jumble I didn't need to hang around

Looks like there wasn't an hour in the day yesterday where they were free from us WBers!! lol ;D

10. Re: George Whites 
    Banned
    £30 quid sounds like you got a good deal, i'm thinking of getting as zip replaced on a textile jacket bet it'll be more than that!