Notices

Thread: George Whites

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: George Whites 
    Was at GW around 11:30 (kids and wife in tow) then picked my bike up from Triumph

2. Re: George Whites 
    Quote Originally Posted by njl
    £30 quid sounds like you got a good deal, i'm thinking of getting as zip replaced on a textile jacket bet it'll be more than that!
    It was a lucky find. Only had the jacket in one size (luckily mine!!) ;D

Always worth a look in that place before spending over £100 on a jacket though (that was my second choice...)

3. Re: George Whites 
    Diamond Member
    I went up to GW on Saturday 26th to buy some gear for Girly. We got got there around 4:30 I admit a little late to start shopping. I use this term very losely "Sales Assistant" wandered over "Are you alright mate" Yes "What you here for" Puzzled look from me as GF in in changing room trying on bike gear. Oh waiting for GF as she is trying on New bike gear. "Ah was the reply we closing now...." What now? Yes now? Ok you just lost a sale... New Lid, Boots, Leathers & Gloves Goodbye.... Never again

4. Re: George Whites 
    Diamond Member
    Huh? That's bad! The annoying thing ios, there is no where else you can go to get good stuff at those prices. I bargained my suit down to £270 from £299, which was already down from £600 to start with. If I went to Fowlers, I'd be paying £600 off the peg. What do you do?

5. Re: George Whites 
    Diamond Member
    I'd rather go somewhere else & pay a little more & have good service & appreciated