Notices

Thread: Swindon riders

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Swindon riders 
    Any riders from Swindon go out for rides much? Dont many people riding from Swindon it seems everyone i know lives in other parts of wiltshire. So always setting off on my own

2. Re: Swindon riders 
    Platinum Member
    Hi Tom

Yes there are plenty of us in Swindon - keep an eye on the ride outs as there is normally a meet point in Swindon/Chiseldon. I will be out and about a lot more once it warms up a bit

3. Re: Swindon riders 
    Yes, there's usually a group from Swindon joining the WB monthly ride. Where are you? I'm in Liden and always happy to meet up for a ride, any time of year :P
    A couple of times last summer we had a group going over to the H&C on Wednesday evenings—I expect that'll start up again soon too.

4. Re: Swindon riders 
    Hi - yes there are a growing number!!

Newnut and I are in Sparcells and join rideouts - will be goin to more evening meets in the week once the clocks change later this month [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Nice can by the way.

5. Re: Swindon riders 
    hi i am in Lyneham not too far away.

6. Re: Swindon riders 
    Diamond Member
    I'm in Abbey Meads, Jacde is in Redhouse, Hunar is in Oakhurst, Morticia is here somewhere too. There are quite a few of us

I'm out and about a fair bit Tom, I'll PM you my number in case you fancy going out for a bit here and there. I quite often go out for an hour at lunchtime if the weathers good, as I work from home.

If you want to to come on the rideout on Sat, a few of us are leaving from my house at 8:00, and I normally do a pick up at the dog track as well, to ride down to Marlborough and meet CharleyX to ride accross to H&C from there?

7. Re: Swindon riders 
    Quote Originally Posted by Squashed_Fly
    ...If you want to to come on the rideout on Sat, a few of us are leaving from my house at 8:00...
    Do you mean the monthly rideout on Sunday 13th?

8. Re: Swindon riders 
    Swindon here and usually try to get out for a ride, but bike is in bits at the moment... so having to stay home and work on it

9. Re: Swindon riders 
    Hi I'm in Swindon, Grange Park, often go out riding on my own mostly at the weekend at the moment but when the evenings get lighter will be out more in the week. would be good to know of more Swindon people to ride with.

10. Re: Swindon riders 
    Thanks everyone. Its good as I live in west swindon myself so lots of people close. Hoping to be on the rideout sunday so possibly meet you all.