Notices

Thread: Beamer, Vivi, Hazel-nut, Toph?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Beamer, Vivi, Hazel-nut, Toph? 
    If Beamer, Vivi, Hazel-nut, Toph (and probably Anatomiss in the summer) all pass, I think it calls for a......
    PARTY!!!!

Anyone agree? :-?
    Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting.
    Steve McQueen

2. Re: Beamer, Vivi, Hazel-nut, Toph? 
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty
    If Beamer, Vivi, Hazel-nut, Toph (and probably Anatomiss in the summer) all pass, I think it calls for a......
    PARTY!!!!

Hate to break it to ya Scotty, but I think there may already be a party in the summer planned... :P

3. Re: Beamer, Vivi, Hazel-nut, Toph? 
    C'mon all of you, get on and do your tests! The weather is supposed to be mild for the next little while

Quote Originally Posted by Robf
    O and the 2 year wait won't actually feel like 2 years, I've got about 4 months left on my restriction and the time has literally flown by.
    I did mine as a restricted licence (on my own CG, which I could throw around with no problems - can I hear you say "0 mistakes on Mod 1, if we'd filmed that it would be put up as a perfect example"? ) and I'm already chomping at the bit to get a bigger bike after only 4 months :
    100 Japanese horses now unmuzzled! Derestricted hooliganism has commenced...

4. Re: Beamer, Vivi, Hazel-nut, Toph? 
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor86
    [quote author=Scotty link=1296678839/20#20 date=1296757681]If Beamer, Vivi, Hazel-nut, Toph (and probably Anatomiss in the summer) all pass, I think it calls for a......
    PARTY!!!!

Hate to break it to ya Scotty, but I think there may already be a party in the summer planned... :P[/quote]

You can never have too many parties. Bring it on. I think we should have another party even if they don't take their tests. Just coz we can!!!!

5. Re: Beamer, Vivi, Hazel-nut, Toph? 
    Platinum Member
    I did my test 11 years ago as a restricted licence and that was mainly due to the cost not age

I had a cg125 for about 6 months then got meself a Z250 kawasaki to do the rest of my restriction

After that I bought a fazer 600 and haven't looked back since.

You can actually buy all sorts of bikes and have them restricted down to 33bhp which on some models is still well above the national limit 8-)

6. Re: Beamer, Vivi, Hazel-nut, Toph? 
    Quote Originally Posted by silly_simon
    You can actually buy all sorts of bikes and have them restricted down to 33bhp which on some models is still well above the national limit 8-)
    I wouldn't know what you mean Simon... I know mine will do 70mph [smiley=engel017.gif]

7. Re: Beamer, Vivi, Hazel-nut, Toph? 
    Thanks Mark....I shall pop down if i can. Thank you

Scotty, lets just party anyway hehehehe

Thank you everyone for the advice.....you've all given me loads of food for thought.

8. Re: Beamer, Vivi, Hazel-nut, Toph? 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor86
    [quote author=silly_simon link=1296678839/24#24 date=1296761204]You can actually buy all sorts of bikes and have them restricted down to 33bhp which on some models is still well above the national limit 8-)
    I wouldn't know what you mean Simon... I know mine will do 70mph [smiley=engel017.gif][/quote]

No of course you wouldn't Jen :P :P

9. Re: Beamer, Vivi, Hazel-nut, Toph? 
    Here's a bit of motivation...i'm provisionally booked in with Mark for the 25th-27th April, who can beat me to it?! ;D

10. Re: Beamer, Vivi, Hazel-nut, Toph? 

Great news Rachel...you will be fine! and hopefully the first!!!!! whoo hoooo

roxy