Notices

Thread: Club MCE

1. Club MCE 
    Diamond Member
    Anyone else a member?

I've just had my paddock pass turn up for the BSB season. Have also registered to do pillion laps and be part of the eurosport & pit crews at Thruxton & Snetterton this year. Hopefully will get at least 1 of them!

Can't work out though if I have to buy my tickets on top of that, or that gets me entry to the circuit as well...

2. Re: Club MCE 
    Got mine too but not registered to do anything yet as I will have to decide which ones not to marshall at first.

It does say on the letter " all you need to do is get a ticket for the round(s) you want to attend" so I would assume that the pass does not get you into the circuit.

3. Re: Club MCE 
    Quote Originally Posted by Squashed_Fly
    Can't work out though if I have to buy my tickets on top of that.
    'Course you do. Free entry as well? Blimey lol

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

4. Re: Club MCE 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moohatchi
    It does say on the letter " all you need to do is get a ticket for the round(s) you want to attend"
    I was just about to say 'It doesn't!' and thought I'd better re-read it first. And blow me if it's not there!

Well I registered for Thruxton & Snetterton, but have just realised Snet is the same weekend as the Cornwall trip so will look at another one instead...

Any recommendations for good ones to go to?

5. Re: Club MCE 
    My favourites, in no particular order are:

Brands GP
    Oulton Park
    Cadwell Park
    Donnington

These are based purely on the track and not on such things as toilets and the number of burger vans

6. Re: Club MCE 
    I was part of Club MCE last year and had a fab time at a number of the rounds, Mr H got to ride in the safety car at Brands, I got to go on the grid at both Brands and Cadwell. I didn't, unfortunately, get my last wish of being on a pillion ride, although AJ Venter, who is a friend of ours, had warned me he was going to rag it if I did get a ride with him....

Oh, and it doesn't get you into the circuit, you need to pay for that separately.