Notices

Thread: Bladetriple down

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
  1. Re: Bladetriple down 
    That's fair enough - I know it's quite a shock when you hit the road so I'm probably just missing something from the explanation, the Police were there at the time so they should have a better idea than I do over what happened

2. Re: Bladetriple down 
    Quote Originally Posted by Dex
    That's fair enough - I know it's quite a shock when you hit the road so I'm probably just missing something from the explanation, the Police were there at the time so they should have a better idea than I do over what happened
    No **** sherlock ;D ;D

When you do piece it all together make sure you let the authorities know won't you
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

3. Re: Bladetriple down 
    Platinum Member
    I don't get it either. 300m and you still hit him??

4. Re: Bladetriple down 
    Mitch not a scoobies seriously don't know if he moved into me what the hell, all I know is he looked round at the last minute and saw me , the investigation is going on now ... sods law has me in the wrong now and I get in the $h!t because the luck I'm having of late , I will be out of pocket for the bike, for my kit as well as all the other crap going on in the background of my life that a few friends on here know about ...

Might as well just throw myself off a fecking cliff and have done with it .... At least I'd not have any more worries, that said I'd probably break my arm and land on a disguarded mattress! ... and before someone says dry your eyes sweetheart speak to a real friend of mine someone who knows me and they will put you straight !

Right now if I didn't have bad luck I'd not have any luck at all !

5. Re: Bladetriple down 
    Platinum Member
    Seriously, good luck, it doesn't sound that straight forward. No doubt his insurance will try and feck you over, and shift some blame...no witnesses?

6. Re: Bladetriple down 
    none... even tho his mates passed me by on the other side of the road

7. Re: Bladetriple down 
    300m is a long way, must be a mistake. Don't say it in front of their solicitors if it gets to that!

Stopping distance at 60mph is less than 100m. 300ft sounds maybe more realistic.

8. Re: Bladetriple down 
    Agreed ... wait and see what comes out of it all, the bobby said I'd have to be going a lot faster than that bike is capable of to him not to have seen me coming when he made his move tho .... ah crap it will sort itself in the wash I'm sure

9. Re: Bladetriple down 
    Quote Originally Posted by ninja_richie
    [quote author=Dex link=1302992190/60#60 date=1303312599]That's fair enough - I know it's quite a shock when you hit the road so I'm probably just missing something from the explanation, the Police were there at the time so they should have a better idea than I do over what happened
    No **** sherlock ;D ;D

When you do piece it all together make sure you let the authorities know won't you [/quote]

Perhaps you are a good enough rider not to feel the need to learn from the experiences of others. Or perhaps you don't care how accidents happen and what we can do to avoid being the one hitting the road.

But since I assume the police arrived afterwards and only saw the result, while Lisa arrived during, there might be at least as much to learn from her recollections as there is from the official account (which will no doubt involve arguments from insurance companies and solicitors, neither of whom were there either)

10. Re: Bladetriple down 
    The sad thing is I don't remember much of it all ..... so much going on right now my heads buzzing around in circles.... I just need it all to sort itself out with minimum crap. they rang and offered a courtesy bike today i had to decline it because i cannot use my left hand still to lift a kettle let alone use a clutch or drive my car .... cut right off from family and friends cos I can't drive at the moment .

I just want all this crap to be over :'(