Notices

Thread: Bladetriple down

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Bladetriple down 
    Could happen to any of us. Shame we have to not only be mindful of our own actions but of the actions of others too. The roads are dangerous enough without pillocks that that.

So glad you're ok, sounds like your quick reactions saved it from being alot worse. Hope R1 bloke is grateful you didn't just steam into him.

Hope you have a speedy recovery.

2. Re: Bladetriple down 
    By your story it sounds like a nasty off, dount the bike will have been as lucky as you

But at least you are home and typing to us that's always good news
    100 Japanese horses now unmuzzled! Derestricted hooliganism has commenced...

3. Re: Bladetriple down 
    Honestly thought I'd gone through him , had I hit him I would've probably killed the guy or really badly injured him. I guess looking for 'the gap' was enough to wipe the front end off his bike and forks along with trashing poor Eris my triple.

I guess a little bit of experience mixed with a lot of luck and me being as fit as hell saved me. No breaks, just bruises and lots of emotion. (its a chick thing!)

Thanks everyone just feel at the moment if I didn't have bad luck I'd not have any bloody luck at all (those who know me will understand that sentiment right now ) x

4. Re: Bladetriple down 
    Platinum Member
    Glad to hear nothing to serious, get well soon

5. Re: Bladetriple down 
    You're lucky Lisa cos could've been a whole lot worse. Not unbelievable stupidity by R1 as it actually happened but wtf!!!!'shakes head'.

GWS and hope it ain't extended haggling on getting sorted...good luck :-*
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!

6. Re: Bladetriple down 
    GWS Lisa. That is really **** luck, but on the bright side you're good to ride again and bruises heal quicker than broken bones!

7. Re: Bladetriple down 
    Really sorry to hear that Lisa - please take good care of yourself and I hope bike / kit gets sorted easily. What a total twat on the R1!!

8. Re: Bladetriple down 
    Lisa, Really really gutted to hear about your off and sincerely hope you GWS.

I know its a cliche but as I have said many times at the numerous RTI's I have attended the most important thing is that you are here to tell us about it. The bike can be replaced whereas you cant.

If I can be of assistance in anyway, i.e. advice etc etc then please don't hesitate to drop us a line.

Have you had any indication from the police if they are looking to prosecute the other rider?

DD

9. Re: Bladetriple down 
    Platinum Member
    Just read this post and my blood ran cold, really glad your ok Lisa i.e. no broken bones and hope you recovery very quickly. As for the bike it will get fixed [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

10. Re: Bladetriple down 
    Glad your ok, that's the main thing.

Agree with Caz, the bike will get fixed.
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"