Notices

Thread: Bladetriple down

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Bladetriple down 
    Arse! > > Not good. Sympathies and all that and best wishes for a speedy recovery, hope the bike isn't too badly damaged. From an insurance perspective though you may be lucky to get a 50-50 :-/ Infuriating as it is when some ****wit is performing a manoeuvre of incredible stupidity, from a purely legal perspective his insurance (or solicitor, heaven forbid) could argue that you were travelling too fast to stop in time and that you share at least half the liability. Best check your insurance for legal cover and if you have it, give them a call, tell them the facts and see what they say.... :-? Good luck
    Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting.
    Steve McQueen

2. Re: Bladetriple down 
    Sorry to hear about your off. Sounds like you got away relatively undamaged so that's a relief

(Although I fear the bike may not have been as lucky )

I guess you're still a bit shaken after the accident as your explanation of what happened didn't make a huge amount of sense to me (but then I am dumb, so that might be why!) So I wouldn't want to comment either way on liability/fault. Needless to say the advice above about legal cover is all good - best to get that all started as soon as possible and see how it turns out.

3. Re: Bladetriple down 
    Thankfully the police have examined the scene and said their bit and there's no liability on me the police report will reflect this thankfully. Without going into anything too in depth and legal as this is Wiltshire Bikers and someone may know the guy involved with him being from Swindon

All I will say is anyone doing a U turn claiming not to have seen anything coming with X - m vision is full of it... Too busy looking for his mates who had turned back for him , the 3 oncoming bikers on the other side of the road. He had his feet on the ground not moving and I did all I could to avoid it. All in the hands of the law the insurance and the legal vampires now :-) all I have to do is see my medical officer to check my soft tissue injuries and record for the insurance

Beautiful day to be out on the bike where I had planned to be spending my day

4. Re: Bladetriple down 
    Oh that's good news, well as good as it could be under the circumstances. How can people that stupid have lived longer than infancy eh? Sadly life is too easy nowadays, and it's not just survival of the fittest and smartest, even the crassly stupid can thrive..... > :
    Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting.
    Steve McQueen

5. Re: Bladetriple down 
    Glad you're still with us chick!
    Who ever he is, he is a CHEESE! >

Swift recovery for you and hope your bike isnt too badly damaged.
    It's Lilac... not pink!

6. Re: Bladetriple down 
    Diamond Member
    Sorry to hear this news Lisa, but I am pleased you are ok and wish you a speedy recovery.

7. Re: Bladetriple down 
    Sean.C
    Sorry to hear about this , wishing you a speedy recovery.

8. Re: Bladetriple down 
    Sorry to hear this, hope you and the bike are up and running soon

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

9. Re: Bladetriple down 
    Bikes can be fixed, luckily you're OK!!
    Swift recovery and I hope he coughs up.

Stu
    Anyone fancy a pint?

10. Re: Bladetriple down 
    Painful story. At least you are ok though. Happy healing