2. Re: Bladetriple down 
    Wishing you a speedy recovery Lisa. X

3. Re: Bladetriple down 
    Get well soon Lisa
    If it has a red line use it ....

4. Re: Bladetriple down 
    Sorry to hear that Lisa.big hugs sent ...xxxx

5. Re: Bladetriple down 
    Some tw:t on an R1 turning slowly in the middle of the road feet down back toward lechlade with his mates faced me as I turned a bend. Instead of pulling onto the hard shoulder and waiting for a clear strip this douche bag was waddling his bike round.

Thankfully I wasnt caning it more a steady 60 I think it was a 60 limit there had been cameras nearby and was waiting on my fuel light knowing I didnt know the roads well and i wasn't far from my uncles place .

I had nowhere to go , oncoming bikers and cars prevented avoiding him totally and i made my best effort to brake hard and avoid him. Braced for impact and swore I went through him. I must've taken his front end out . I remember a crunch of impact then nothing until opening my eyes on the Tarmac.

Terrified to move I had landed more or less in the recovery position . Right hand under my chin head tilted left , left hand out stretched in pain and legs tucked under each other to the left . I could feel bad pain in my right shoulder , the hip with road rash from jacket and jeans gap and left knee and thigh pain.

I was terrified to move people were quickly on the scene an off duty policeman and biker took control checking on me and insisting nothing moved before police arrived (long after I'd gone) I lay there in bits asked first how the other biker was (arsehole got off with a broken finger ) and how my bike was and where it was.

My bike was 3 feet behind me but I didnt move in fear I was really badly hurt. I must've left the bike and had her slide down the road behind me.

The people there got me a blanket and 2 ladies and this biker , Al comforted me until the paramedic arrived and removed the glove from my injured hand to check pulse etc and did an initial breaks and bleed check.

The ambulance arrived moved me onto the spinal board 40 mins after the call and removed my trashed arai lid after me laying there forever wanting loved ones to be there crying with the shock and pain

Being the hero not wanting to be disorientated I refused morphine or gas and air and took the 30 min ride to oxford hospital JR whatever . Loads of x-rays came to no breaks a real surprise almost as surprising as my 58bpm heart rate in the ambulance , not bad after such a scare lol

My family aunt and uncle were called and were waiting for me coming out of x-ray we waited 2 more hours for observation and a little pain relief then I came back to theirs in Wychwood .

I've been very lucky. Gloves , boots and jeans all survived lid really took a beating as did my lovely retro triumph jacket and belt buckle.

No idea where my bike is or it's state , the policeman at the scene is going to visit tomorrow and I will call my insurance when i get home tomorrow if Kaz gets here .

I'm going to hurt for a while , right shoulder is really badly bruised and can't use my left hand for anything more than texting , no grip or load bearing , struggled to even get undressed tonight.

Thankfully no breaks so I'm hoping Tuesday I can run again keep me sane. Hopefully this git on the R1 will have total liability and all my kit, my bike and insurance will be sorted quickly and I will get a decent settlement for my injuries, however the luck I'm having of late will end up with a fixed bike and nowt else apart from a fine for having my tax disc under my seat and not on display!

6. Re: Bladetriple down 
    Banned
    That's bad. Why do we have to learn to u turn a bike for our licence, so we arn't f#*#*g around in the middle of the road to turn round. Stupid to consider anything on a bend of course.

Lets be glad you're still breathing and out of hospital and hope the rest falls back into place soon enough.

GWS!!

7. Re: Bladetriple down 
    Get well soon Lis'.xxx

8. Re: Bladetriple down 
    Platinum Member
    Get Well Soon hope all gets sorted!

9. Re: Bladetriple down 
    Get wll soon flower x
    "the empty can rattles the most!"

https://www.facebook.com/neil.hudd

10. Re: Bladetriple down 
    What a crap bit of news.....wishing you all the best and hope its a full and speedy recovery

Gentle hugs to you

Tina x