Notices

Thread: Bladetriple down

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Bladetriple down 
    Hey Lisa, hope you're on the mend. That guy ought to think himself lucky you weren't steaming round the bend in a 44 tonner. There wouldn't have been much left of him... pillock.
    ABLE MOTORCYCLE TRAINING
    01373 822399
    www.ablemotorcycletraining.co.uk
    markable30@yahoo.co.uk

2. Re: Bladetriple down 
    Platinum Member
    sorry to here of your off and wishing you a speedy recovery

3. Re: Bladetriple down 
    Sorry to hear about your off! Get well soon
    AKA Jase / Fazer390

4. Re: Bladetriple down 
    Diamond Member
    ohno Lisa! there is a personal injury lawyer advertised on Biker FM (or send a mail to suggsy asking for details) he has an impressive track record, and im thinking of switching to him!....yes, he is a biker too :-)

hope you get well soon, and hope they can repair/replace that gorgeous bike!...

5. Re: Bladetriple down 
    Platinum Member
    Lisa, so sorry to hear of your accident. Hope you have a speedy recovery back to full fitness.

6. Re: Bladetriple down 
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnydangerous
    ohno Lisa! there is a personal injury lawyer advertised on Biker FM (or send a mail to suggsy asking for details) he has an impressive track record, and im thinking of switching to him!....yes, he is a biker too :-)

hope you get well soon, and hope they can repair/replace that gorgeous bike!...
    I've given Lisa the name of someone I can personally recommend - who is a biker and helped me out with an issue recently. I know you were referring to Andrew Dalton, who is also very good.

7. Re: Bladetriple down 
    Sounds like I'm being really dumb - but can someone explain what actually happened?

I got that Lisa came round a corner and there was a bike doing a U turn and she hit it. But I must have misunderstood something for that to be the fault of the other rider?

8. Re: Bladetriple down 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dex
    Sounds like I'm being really dumb - but can someone explain what actually happened?

I got that Lisa came round a corner and there was a bike doing a U turn and she hit it. But I must have misunderstood something for that to be the fault of the other rider?
    I'd of thought it as bloody daft sat in the middle of the road stationary with your feet down part way through a U-turn on a main road.

As Able Training said, the R1 biker should be grateful it was only another bike that came round the bend and not a wider vehicle.

9. Re: Bladetriple down 
    What a horrible thing to happen, I think its all of our worst nightmares, coming round a corner and finding something there, he should have known better! Pratt!!

Get well soon.
    It's all about the ride!

10. Re: Bladetriple down 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HensonA
    [quote author=Dex link=1302992190/46#46 date=1303222440]Sounds like I'm being really dumb - but can someone explain what actually happened?

I'd of thought it as bloody daft sat in the middle of the road stationary with your feet down part way through a U-turn on a main road.

As Able Training said, the R1 biker should be grateful it was only another bike that came round the bend and not a wider vehicle.[/quote]

Or a Truck Bloody muppet >