So after the current mess I'm in is sorted out i am going to ... spruce up my bike a bit! and by a bit i mean a lot, of course!
It's a 2001 Aprilia RS 125 and at the moment its near enough bog standard. I've fitted paddock stand bobbins, changed the fairing bolts, screen bolts, tank bolt, wheel nut and mirror bolts to blue alu/titanium replacements and have just rebuilt the engine and put a RAVE valve in, fitted a RAVE controller and swapped out the standard CDI, with the annoying emissions dip at 6k rpm and the really annoying retardation of the engine past 10.6k rmp, for a single curve race CDI. Apart from that it is as it was when it came out of the factory 10 years ago!
The general plan is get some more power out of the engine without going completely nuts. Then get it looking all fancy, then depending on what happens in the mean time I may go balls out and get a 154cc big bore kit, have it ported and treat myself to a £500 Jolly Moto race exhaust! However for now this is my shopping list:
Ramair Air Filter
V-Force 3 Reed Valve system
Arrow Performance Exhaust System with Kevlar Shouty thing
34mm Dellorto Flat Slide Race Carburetor
34mm Inlet Manifold
RK Heavy Duty Chain (Blue)
Race Renthal Grips
Tax Disc Holder (Blue)
Alloy Bar End Weights (Blue)
Carbon Look Rear Indi.
Carbon Look Clutch/Break lever
Billet CNC Quick Release Petrol Cap
Gilles Tooling Rear Set (Black)

Possible Later Purchases:
BI-Turbo Rear Shock
Jolly Moto Race Exhaust
Polini 154cc Big Bore kit

that is in the order I'm planning on doing it but the order may change because some parts will need the carb re-jetting and I don't want to have to re-jet it 5 times because i didn't plan it out properly!

This isn't going to be a particularly fast moving thing as living alone is somewhat expensive, the bike is very high maintenance anyway needing a 300 odd pound top end rebuild every 10k miles tops, so the speed at which this progresses is very much dependent on how much life gets in the way.

I'm also planning on replacing the fairings, I love the way the bike looks its one of the best looking "sexy" bikes you can buy IMHO but I still think the fairings could look much better with some custom ones, You can get a set of race fairings fairly cheaply which can easily be modified to work for road use and I just happen to have a brother who is an absolutely AMAZING artist. I'm going to get him to draw up some concepts for me and will post them up so you can give your opinions!
Geo