Notices

Thread: best sunday ride i ever had

1. best sunday ride i ever had 
    me and sue left bristol at 9am went round the ring road then after quick fuel stop went down the a420 to chippenham then the a4 to newbury and a short bit of the a34 to the services
    the point of this ride was to meet my dad for the first time in 30 years
    i was very young when him and mum split up so it was like we had never meet before spent 4 hours there with him then back home down the a4 onto a420 then turned off to stop at the sally for a quick pint on the way back home

2. Re: best sunday ride i ever had 
    Platinum Member
    Damn! That's one hell of a finishing point for a ride! Must have been a good day!
    Geo

3. Re: best sunday ride i ever had 
    aww bless!! it was emotional all round. A really good day with a really chilled out ride to Newbury and back. All good - but I will never take the P*** about the GPZ losing engine parts enroute - it was my gear lever that fell off at Hambrook traffic lights!!! The Sally is beginning to feel like a close port-of-call to home, even if 45mins ride after.. although, even the H&C isn't too far now we've done it a few times - it's what you get used to! Loves it!

4. Re: best sunday ride i ever had 
    ps, was poignant as the brother of a good friend was tragically killed in a nasty car accident Wednesday night (2 people killed, 3 seriously injured) so really makes you appreciate family all the more.