Notices

Thread: Right before Cornwall :(

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Re: Right before Cornwall :( 
    Diamond Member
    welcome to the club (the skint club!)ive been a member since 1989... hahaha.....
    even my pot to p155 in was repossessed :-(

2. Re: Right before Cornwall :( 
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty
    [quote author=Squashed_Fly link=1309209654/0#0 date=1309209654]
    I shall be having a few beers on the trip methinks!
    Seeing as you've just regaled us once again : with woeful tales of your abject poverty, can you afford a few beers in Cornwall? Will the IMF foreclose on your credit, or more to the point, will you get it in the neck for blowing more precious wedding funds? :-? :-? :-?

Maybe your forum name should be changed to Greek Fly as you seem to be about as adept at managing money as their government... Before you puff out your feathers with a predictably indignant response about your domestic situation just remember that if you don't like someone taking the piss, don't give them the ammunition by bleating ad nauseam about what rotten luck you're having, it's ****ing boring to be honest...[/quote]

MEEEEOOOOWWWW..... I'll get you a saucer of cream to lap up with that one Scotty!!!!
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

3. Re: Right before Cornwall :( 
    I share your pain. Am having a very heavy month!! Isn't good when things throw a costly spanner in the works.
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

4. Re: Right before Cornwall :( 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon_W
    [quote author=Scotty link=1309209654/3#3 date=1309215175][quote author=Squashed_Fly link=1309209654/0#0 date=1309209654]
    I shall be having a few beers on the trip methinks!
    Seeing as you've just regaled us once again : with woeful tales of your abject poverty, can you afford a few beers in Cornwall? Will the IMF foreclose on your credit, or more to the point, will you get it in the neck for blowing more precious wedding funds? :-? :-? :-?

Maybe your forum name should be changed to Greek Fly as you seem to be about as adept at managing money as their government... Before you puff out your feathers with a predictably indignant response about your domestic situation just remember that if you don't like someone taking the piss, don't give them the ammunition by bleating ad nauseam about what rotten luck you're having, it's ****ing boring to be honest...[/quote]

MEEEEOOOOWWWW..... I'll get you a saucer of cream to lap up with that one Scotty!!!! [/quote]

Scotty - harsh but fair! Could have been a bit more subtle (& less sweary...)

Squashed Fly - DONT hang out your dirty washing for all to see on a public forum. We all have sh!t to deal with but on a need-to-know basis - we dont need to know.

Jon W - ;D

Who would win between Jon W & Scotty????

Theres only one way to find out! FIIIGGGHHTT!!

5. Re: Right before Cornwall :( 
    ;D

6. Re: Right before Cornwall :( 
    Diamond Member
    Scotty, it's about as boring as your patronising, condascending, know-it-all attitude to everyone else on this forum.

I wish we could all be as rich, and as wonderful on a bike as you, and have all your knowledge and afford all the track days and new bikes etc, but you know what? We're not all like that.

You don't know anything about my life, or finances, and I'm getting a bit sick of you thinking you're judge and jury over everyone. And by the sounds of it, I'm not the only one. Reign it in mate - if you haven't got anything constructive to offer, then don't bother, as ultimately it's you that ends up looking like the prat.

I was just a bit gutted that's all, that so many things have happened all at once, and wanted to get it off my chest. If you don't like it, don't read and don't comment. No-one's forcing you to. :

7. Re: Right before Cornwall :( 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smellygerm
    Is that why your selling the go cart for some cash

That's not mine - that's my bothers, as is the pool table. They've just bought their first house and don't have so much space anymore so getting rid of a few bits.

8. Re: Right before Cornwall :( 
    Times are hard. I've had to lay off one of the gardeners and won't be decorating the servants quarters this year ;D

We do all have to cut down. Things like petrol, utilities and food certainly won't be getting any cheaper.

9. Re: Right before Cornwall :( 
    I'm currently making some extra spending money by ebaying a load of tents, camping equipment and clothes that I found in my garage....
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

10. Re: Right before Cornwall :( 
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabz
    I'm currently making some extra spending money by ebaying a load of tents, camping equipment and clothes that I found in my garage....

I've got to do the same with the Mini and Honda junk I have laying around.... It's just time and being ar5ed to calatoge it all.