Notices

Thread: "asbo" for bikers!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Re: "asbo" for bikers! 
    hey, who's set up? i dont condone what i did either, it was silly, we live and learn. anyway 12345, who are you anyway? prosecution needs a little thing called proof! lol ;D

2. Re: "asbo" for bikers! 
    Platinum Member
    think he was referring to the info on the form - name, rank, number and station. But oh well who cares his fault for giving a sect 59 lol

3. Re: "asbo" for bikers! 
    Diamond Member
    You've been a very bad boy!!! >

;D

4. Re: "asbo" for bikers! 
    When will they F**KING learn how much skill is required to wheelie a bike and get the message that you have to be very much in control of a bike to perform controlled wheelies! It wheelie gets on my tits! I am getting so tyred of this bollox!!

5. Re: "asbo" for bikers! 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by benobiker
    When will they F**KING learn how much skill is required to wheelie a bike and get the message that you have to be very much in control of a bike to perform controlled wheelies! It wheelie gets on my tits! I am getting so tyred of this bollox!!
    I would imagine the official response would be along the lines that whilst it takes some skill to get the bike up in the air, once you are, you then have no control over the changeable road conditions that lie ahead of you. As an example, when the little kiddie runs out into the road to get their football, your braking distance is going to be badly affected by how quickly you can get the front wheel back down again. I doubt that the riders skill level is being questioned, it's more about danger to others.

6. Re: "asbo" for bikers! 
    I wont even try a wheele if its anything like I tried to do on my push bike than that was an epic FAIL! ;D

Dislocated shoulder but I was like 14!