Notices

Thread: Anybody had a Honda VTR1000 or Triumph TT600???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Anybody had a Honda VTR1000 or Triumph TT600??? 
    Platinum Member
    I loved my VTR and TL - small tank wasn't too much of an issue (bearing in mind my supermotos can go from full to empty in 35 miles!)

VTR was nice handling, enough grunt sounded awesome (ridiculous after my can chop) easily get spares and cheap to buy. Insurance was slightly higher than my fireblade??

TL - I know you didn't mention it but great twin - bigger tank - brutal performance and handling - ignore the widow maker history never had any issues on any of mine and only 1 had damper fitted. I did swap the rear shock for a maxton as it made major improvement to handling.

TT600 - dunno as never owned one but ridden a few and owners like then and seem to keep them so not all bad!

2. Re: Anybody had a Honda VTR1000 or Triumph TT600??? 
    Platinum Member
    TL!! Mine is a pussy cat!!

3. Re: Anybody had a Honda VTR1000 or Triumph TT600??? 
    I've gone for a VTR1000 - didnt quite intend to get one so soon but these things just somehow happen!!

Bought it and rode it home today from Southampton and absolutely LOVE IT. What a fantastic fun bike to ride ;D

I was actually really glad I had to stop for fuel so soon gave me chance for the numb bum etc to recover.

4. Re: Anybody had a Honda VTR1000 or Triumph TT600??? 
    Good one!! 8-)
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"