Notices

Thread: Mod 2 Test

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Mod 2 Test 
    Platinum Member
    Retook another c/balence forklift test last week (you retake a competance test every three years, took my first back in 1990 )

Same principal, like retaking your car test? Just have to do everything PROPERLY.

Tried to cut a fine line between relaxing & remembering all the shoulder-checks etc, remember he/she isnt sat next to you and you will have to exaggerate all lifesavers to get them seen? You will lose points for little things, more points for big things, but as already mentioned unless you wheelie into a bus-shelter full of orphans you will pass anyways!

All you are doing is what you have already done on the Mod 1 and previous training, nothing more!

The weather looks good, stay focused & this time on Thursday you will have a full licence! 8-)

2. Re: Mod 2 Test 
    Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerry
    Can't offer you specific MOD 2 advice as I did the old test, although it was less than three years ago so I can still remember my nerves !

My only advice is to try and stay as "chilled" as you can do and remember it's not the end of the world if you do cock it up or have a bit of bad luck.
    You simply do it again and pass :-)

The great thing is that come the warm weather next Spring you will be a free man, out on your own wheels and you won't have to ever think of it again - result :-)

Good luck...
    G

Everything else is shyte

3. Re: Mod 2 Test 
    relax relax but not too much.

exagerate the shoulder checks as they are not close enough they may miss them.

if u feel u made a mistake dont panick it is not the end. as said before they cannot fail you for going left when they said right etc as long as you manourver yourself and bike as you have been taught.

you will be fine

4. Re: Mod 2 Test 
    Relax, don't panic & good luck 8-)

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”