Quote Originally Posted by Crosbie
Thanks for all your comments guys and girls.

I hope the test is over in a blink of and eye with good results. Id like to get some riding under my belt with reasonable weather before having to start the commutes to work in horid weather.

I just hope i dont end up making a stupid mistake such as leving the indicator on or cutting a sodding painted roundabout. have been making a point of going completly round even the smallest ones in the car, self cancelling the signals and shoulder checking -something i have become a bit lazy with as a car driver but in my defense i do use all the mirrors alot.

Fingers crossed, I just want to get on and do it. :-/
Dont worry chillax i did my mod 2 about 3 months ago and left my indicator on not for long but he said lucky if was my right one beacuse thats not so missleading as left one he he

Just give yourself a sore neck checking over shouldder . i didnt have a map thingy for the self drive bit he just said head towwards "so so " for me please and follow the signs.
Still it was fun only felt like we been gone like 2 mins.but so releaved when your back from it

gluck