Notices

Thread: Heated Grips.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Re: Heated Grips. 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWGraeme
    When you are cold, shivering and feeling the pain, just remember that your ability to concentrate on the road ahead, anticipation and control of the motorcycle has diminished dramatically from when you are warm. It's your choice, but in my opinion, heated grips are the single most brilliant add on for a bike in the last 30 years
    +1 [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

2. Re: Heated Grips. 
    wink and +1 all you like haha. Buy me some heated grips and I'll tell you what I think of them

and don't lecture me graham, I probably know as much as you in my 2 years, than you've learnt in your 50.

3. Re: Heated Grips. 
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry87
    wink and +1 all you like haha. Buy me some heated grips and I'll tell you what I think of them

and don't lecture me graham, I probably know as much as you in my 2 years, than you've learnt in your 50.
    Ohhhhh... Meow! :P
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

4. Re: Heated Grips. 
    ;D ;D ;D

Heated grips??? GO FOR IT! nothing wrong with a bit of warmth in your life!

Harry - you are obviously just pure GRRRRRRRRRRRR! ;D ;D

Roxy x

5. Re: Heated Grips. 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWGraeme
    Heated grips, heated jacket and heated gloves for me. I did my time freezing to death 30 years ago and am not interested in repeating those days again.
    Me too Graeme - was my only mode of transport during my youth and when the years creep up on you the hands get cold very quickly. I've never had the joy of heated grips but I think it's time I bought some. Or move to Spain 8-), especially after hearing tonight's news relating to energy rises again >. Winter must be close :'(

6. Re: Heated Grips. 
    I use my heated grips all year round, they even dry out my gloves. Discomfort and unpleasantness is what I put up with when I was young and had no choice.

Screw that :-)

7. Re: Heated Grips. 
    I got oxford on the Bird. I tried them out in anger this morning. Nearly got to work with two toasted hands. Seem to work fine
    "the empty can rattles the most!"

https://www.facebook.com/neil.hudd

8. Re: Heated Grips. 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YMFB
    I use my heated grips all year round, they even dry out my gloves. Discomfort and unpleasantness is what I put up with when I was young and had no choice.

Screw that :-)
    Me to, I rode all year round for 5 years before taking a car test, come rain, snow, ice I had no other way of getting to work. There was no "Technical" weather gear then either so now I have a choice I use it

9. Re: Heated Grips. 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nellybambam
    I got oxford on the Bird. I tried them out in anger this morning. Nearly got to work with two toasted hands. Seem to work fine
    Funny that I had a Bird in Oxford. ;DBet you needed them Nelly after coming back from all that sunbathing in the Canary Islands ;D

10. Re: Heated Grips. 
    Quote Originally Posted by monday21
    [quote author=Nellybambam link=1315758644/26#26 date=1315939112]I got oxford on the Bird. I tried them out in anger this morning. Nearly got to work with two toasted hands. Seem to work fine
    Bet you needed them Nelly after coming back from all that sunbathing in the Canary Islands ;D[/quote]

Damn right Ken. It feels like -10 over here!
    >
    "the empty can rattles the most!"

https://www.facebook.com/neil.hudd