Notices

Thread: A 4x4 and the spawn of satan!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. A 4x4 and the spawn of satan! 
    Platinum Member
    Not sure if this should go in general or non-bike chat but meh...

Firstly the 4x4! Still baffled by this, i went out for a ride today up round by Cotswold Wildlife Park and got caught behind a 4x4 think it was a Lexus, anyway first bit of clear straight road we came to i pulled out to overtake and as i pulled out the 4x4 pulled out too, he was the only other person on the road so i assumed there was something on the side of the road he'd pulled out to avoid so meh, next chance i got i pulled out and once again... he pulled out in front of me... this happened another 4 times before i tricked him pulled out and as he followed pulled back in a shot past the inside of him.
    Has this ever happened to anyone else? I don't know what it was about, and i just cant understand why anyone would object to me overtaking enough to block me when i try :-?

And on my way back home i saw the most horrific thing ever! It was everything evil in this world rolled into one! A fiberglass devil wagon towing a gee whiz! *Shudder*

2. Re: A 4x4 and the spawn of satan! 
    Platinum Member
    Sad to say it happens from time to time!

Have had cars try to move over in front of me to stop me filtering to the front in traffic etc...

I guess it is a jealousy thing form them being trapped in a slow moving tin box ... ;D

3. Re: A 4x4 and the spawn of satan! 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 470four
    Sad to say it happens from time to time!

Have had cars try to move over in front of me to stop me filtering to the front in traffic etc...

I guess it is a jealousy thing form them being trapped in a slow moving tin box ... ;D
    hehe guess so, still seems weird though

4. Re: A 4x4 and the spawn of satan! 
    yeah ahd it before......last bloke annoyed me so much i took his wing mirror off with my boot as i went past. ;D

5. Re: A 4x4 and the spawn of satan! 
    hehe jelous buggers

6. Re: A 4x4 and the spawn of satan! 
    There are sh1t heads out there.... Generally driving big 4x4's.

Must be making up for somthing.... ;D
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

7. Re: A 4x4 and the spawn of satan! 
    A rubbish truck did this to me. It was so extraordinary I couldn't believe it was happening.

Jealousy. :

8. Re: A 4x4 and the spawn of satan! 
    In fairness - since I moved here - I have been impressed by the amount of car drivers in Wiltshire who will try to create more space for you to overtake on the country roads...

9. Re: A 4x4 and the spawn of satan! 
    Generally people make way, but as always, wherever you go,chances are theres going to be the A.H element >

10. Re: A 4x4 and the spawn of satan! 
    Had a guy not only pull across to block me but he also brake checked me too. People are oh so brave in their 4 wheeled sanctury, but they forget they've got to get out sometime. [smiley=evil.gif]