2. Re: 25th sept demonstrations 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina
    awww bless ya ken ....no worries my lovely x
    :-* :-* :-*

3. Re: 25th sept demonstrations 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabz
    I don't believe that demonstrating will make a blind bit of difference to policies being discussed by the eu, so will be saving my fuel
    I believe Hitler and co. walked into Poland unopposed, the rest is history... Give them an inch and they will take a mile, you will save PLENTY of fuel when your bike(s) are tucked up in your garage because riding them on a public road is a royal PITA what with all the restrictions and red tape.

Yes - we will undoubtadly be noticed and that is the object, it is a demonstration and nothing else, we will be taking up one lane only so overtaking will be effortless for anyone else, hardly making us public enemy number one. 8-)

Tina - they are discussing these legislations WITHOUT any need for them or any demos from us in the first place!

Something needs to be done.

4. Re: 25th sept demonstrations 
    If we're using hitler as a reference then those who opposed him were brutally murdered, tortured or had to flee the country they didn't walk slowly down one side of the road in the hope he'd change his mind
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

5. Re: 25th sept demonstrations 
    Banned
    History has shown us time and time again that if we don't stand up for our rights we lose them.

I will stand against TPTB when they do something I disagree with.

Also remember that most bikers out there are unaware as to what is being proposed. It is up to us that do know to make a stand for all our fellow bikers.
    Personally the thought of meeting up with and riding with a few thousand bikes sounds like a great way to spend a couple of hours on a sunday 8-)

6. Re: 25th sept demonstrations 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabz
    If we're using hitler as a reference then those who opposed him were brutally murdered, tortured or had to flee the country they didn't walk slowly down one side of the road in the hope he'd change his mind
    Hiding in their houses hoping they would just go away didnt work either & I would rather grow a pair & make a stand. :-* :P

Agreed, Swanny - this will only lead to other things if we let it drop in quietly, 99% of people are totally unaware of the proposal itself & the first they would see of it would be a letter through their front door.

7. Re: 25th sept demonstrations 
    Everyone is entitled to have their own opinion and just because one persons is different to anothers is not a reason to belittle the differing view..........and for your info 470four...I have grown a pair thank you very much.....they are just in a different place to yours !!!!!!!

8. Re: 25th sept demonstrations 
    Platinum Member
    Everyone is entitled to have their own opinion and just because one persons is different to anothers is not a reason to belittle the differing view..........and for your info 470four...I have grown a pair thank you very much.....they are just in a different place to yours !!!!!!!
    Beamer - its just banter! Nobody is holding a gun to anybodys head saying they MUST turn up, if you dont want to then no prob. :-*

**(that sorted he trys in vain to lose the mental image of a Beamer with hairy plums) ;D

9. Re: 25th sept demonstrations 
    hehe....mine aint hairy either :P :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D

10. Re: 25th sept demonstrations 
    Platinum Member
    hehe....mine aint hairy either :P :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D
    ????? You wax your spuds??

OooOoOOoOOooOOoOOoOooOo!!

RESPECT.