Notices

Thread: What a day for a ride!

1. What a day for a ride! 
    Diamond Member
    I was supposed to work today. I got up at 7.30, was priming myself with a gallon of starter fuel (coffee) in preparation for a hard day's graft when I heard a voice in my head: "Hottest 1st of October ever so take the beast to Weymouth for the day Ken."

I thought life is too short, Weymouth it is. I could only walk about the town for about an hour as the heat was so intense with all the bike clobber on. I was very surprised there were not more bikers out today to be honest, but I really enjoyed the ride back. Instead of returning via Shepton Mallet I took the A30 from Yeovil to Shaftesbury and via Warminster to Frome. Had to be done because I doubt there will be many more hot days until the spring. Hot again tomorrow so enjoy the ride to Weston all. 8-) 8-) 8-)

2. Re: What a day for a ride! 
    Chatterbox
    8-)

But fancy not watchin the Mersey Derby :

Everything else is shyte

3. Re: What a day for a ride! 
    It was a superb day, got out and about with my mate for around 4 hours, probably one of the best days of the year

4. Re: What a day for a ride! 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kev
    8-)

A man pulls up in his car alongside a lad in the street. He says, "I'll give you £10 & a packet of sweets if you get in. The boy replies, "No."
    The man then says, "Ill give you £50 and 2 packets of sweets if you get in the car." Boy says, "P**s off Dad, I'm not going to Anfield to watch that sh**e anymore." ;D

Ony teasing

5. Re: What a day for a ride! 
    Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by monday21
    [quote author=kev link=1317488402/1#1 date=1317489324] 8-)

A man pulls up in his car alongside a lad in the street. He says, "I'll give you £10 & a packet of sweets if you get in. The boy replies, "No."
    The man then says, "Ill give you £50 and 2 packets of sweets if you get in the car." Boy says, "P**s off Dad, I'm not going to Anfield to watch that sh**e anymore." ;D

Ony teasing [/quote]

Everything else is shyte

6. Re: What a day for a ride! 
    Diamond Member
    Las Train, I only slag Liverpool cos I love those Icons you post up. LMAO ;D ;D ;D