Notices

Thread: Most Popular Bike

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Re: Most Popular Bike 
    Platinum Member
    I would vote for Aprilia, but it's no on there.
    www.shinybikesyndrome.co.uk - Protection through innovation

2. Re: Most Popular Bike 
    Triumph for sure !!! SOLID, RELIABLE,and the best part of all MADE IN GREAT BRITAIN !!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

3. Re: Most Popular Bike 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooj
    I would vote for Aprilia, but it's no on there.
    I only had space to select 8 manufacturers. I appreciate no Aprillia, Buell, KTM...etc

4. Re: Most Popular Bike 
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Green
    Triumph for sure !!! SOLID, RELIABLE,and the best part of all MADE IN GREAT BRITAIN !!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Not so sure about the reliable bit... but made in Great Britian they are!!! ;D
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

5. Re: Most Popular Bike 
    I voted for Honda as I'm riding one at the moment and I must say they are put together very well and are easy to live with. Never the fastest or most powerful bikes on the market but the most usable and easiest to ride quickly.

I have owned 6 Honda's, 3 Yamaha's, 3 Kawasaki's all have been good bikes but the Honda V4 engine is my favorite.
    Been riding longer than I can remember....But still enjoying it.

6. Re: Most Popular Bike 
    Platinum Member
    Voted...on the basis that I have owned quite a large number of bikes of various makes, my final vote goes to Triumph!

7. Re: Most Popular Bike 
    Diamond Member
    my favourite bike is "mine"........

8. Re: Most Popular Bike 
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon_W
    [quote author=Andy_Green link=1314633092/21#21 date=1314789168]Triumph for sure !!! SOLID, RELIABLE,and the best part of all MADE IN GREAT BRITAIN !!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Not so sure about the reliable bit... but made in Great Britian they are!!! ;D[/quote]

Ive had the Bonny three and a half years from new done 13000 miles not even the slightest hiccup in fact shes better now than when I rode her away from the dealer !!! Fantastic piece of engineering [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

9. Re: Most Popular Bike 
    Honda of course!

Used to ride all year round, and the one time I fell off the wagon and bought a Kawasaki, could see it deteriorating before my eyes during a bad winter (and yes, I do clean 'em after every ride).

Gaz, what are you on about? 'Never the fastest or most powerful'. Haven't you heard of MotoGP? You should stay in more ;D

10. Re: Most Popular Bike 
    Diamond Member
    Most of the answers on this thread are flawed. Stu's poll is simply asking for the most popular bike manufacturer within WB, not the best one or anyone's favourite. It should simply be a statistical fact not open to interpretation.

Now, if the question was "What is the best bike?", then that would be a no brainer and I will just live in awe of myself for having made the right decision to switch from Honda to BMW 16 years ago ;D ;D ;D