Notices

Thread: Most Popular Bike

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Most Popular Bike 
    Diamond Member
    After a conversation yesterday afternoon, we hit on a topic of which is the most popular bike within WB. Not the model but just the manufacturer. Decided to run a pole on which is the most popular.

If you have more than 1 bike please vote for the bike you ride the most.

2. Re: Most Popular Bike 
    Diamond Member
    I know I have missed some manufacturers no offence mean't

3. Re: Most Popular Bike 
    Platinum Member
    > No KTM

Then again I'm not a sheep and have to have the most popular

4. Re: Most Popular Bike 
    Diamond Member
    Done

5. Re: Most Popular Bike 
    I love my Triumph but if I was going back to a sports bike or a sports tourer (eek I must be getting old) I'd definitely go for a Honda... big solid engines, bomb proof, do exactly what they say on the tin and soooooooooooo reliable and user friendly its unreal. My first bike was the Y2K CBR600FY and I had that bike from 12 months of restriction *yeah I know I took them out as 33bhp bored me * I was living in Germany too ! I had that for 6 years and would love another if I could afford a 2nd or 3rd bike.

Then a 929 Fireblade which I only got rid of as it felt like a bit of a bus in comparision to the K7 GSXR1000... BIG mistake getting that as it crippled my long legs, should've stayed with a 'Blade.... I've also taken the VFR800 out for a blast when it first came out and a bike that big should not handle like it did, throwing it round like I was on my CBR600... 3 great bikes all of which I'd own !

I adore my Speed Triple , its the most fun I've had in years and it keeps me below 130mph because of the wind , but if I had to go back to one of the above it would always be a Honda!

Say what you like, you guys will win in a p!$$ing contest, my sprinkler system doesn't have the same aim ! But I'd take a Honda on the road against any other Sports 600 / 1000 and keep with the best of them I love the Big H (After all Stoner and Pederosa can't be wrong can they ?)

6. Re: Most Popular Bike 
    I had the Honda CG as a good reliable bullet-proof learner and commuter bike...

And when I decided to get a big bike, I said I wasn't only going to consider Honda, I was happy to have a Kawasaki, or a Suzuki, or a Ducatti......

But I sat on a CBR, liked the CBR, and bought a CBR - so I now have 2 Hondas 8-)
    100 Japanese horses now unmuzzled! Derestricted hooliganism has commenced...

7. Re: Most Popular Bike 
    Platinum Member
    Done.

Loving the CBR now it running - always had a penchant for Honda's, good quality & reliable...

Good brakes, neutral handling and THAT inline4 top-end...

However.

Competence & sterility bore me.

I prefer something a bit more Feral, not just another Generic Plastic Missile...

The Ducati is PERFECT for general road-riding, mindless grunt & torque from tickover, effortless overtaking in any gear & the ability to set off most car alarms on half-throttle. ;D

Plus - it SOUNDS like a motorcycle, not a spin-cycle washing machine.

8. Re: Most Popular Bike 
    Have to say Suzuki as first bikes were AP50 and then X7's, now a big blue & white 'killer K' Gixer 11

9. Re: Most Popular Bike 
    Chatterbox
    Hmmmm.....lets see now......
    Everything else is shyte

10. Re: Most Popular Bike 
    Quote Originally Posted by kev
    Hmmmm.....lets see now......

One thing comes to mind Plyers..... ;D ;D ;D
    If it has a red line use it ....