Notices

Thread: Protecting my Bike

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Protecting my Bike 
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty
    [quote author=lunalupi link=1287819870/244#244 date=1298229197]And I just saw the photo of my on my bike and practically fell off my chair laughing - it looks tiny, I'm not convinced I have a real bike now, I think I might have bought a toy by accident ;D
    Hahahaha, no problems touching the floor then Loops? ;D ;D ;D[/quote]

None whatsoever ;D I may look ridiculous on a small bike, but as Nooj says - I'll not have to worry about seat height on future bikes!
    100 Japanese horses now unmuzzled! Derestricted hooliganism has commenced...

2. Re: Protecting my Bike 
    Hi Nooj and a Big Big thankyou for your sterling job on my beloved 11 yr old Daytona - it looks immaculate!!

Been a busy week but yes please - I'll go for the bolts - let me know when it's convenient and I'll pop over for them. Or do you want me to pay by CC before hand.

Gotta get one of those 5 litre sprayers - sounds a great idea. Trouble is getting it home on the bike!!

A grateful Wiltshire Shiny Biker

3. Re: Protecting my Bike 
    Platinum Member
    Glad you're happy with the results I'll order the bolts up tomorrow so they should be with my by Wednesday, come and get them whenever you want, cash on the day will be fine.

S'Fly, I have a mate with an RSV4 (with a complete set of carbon fibre bodywork - flash git!), he's promised me a go on it so I might take him up on it this year, I want to see how the V4 compares to another mate's cross-plane crank R1. I'm also very keen to try out the RSV4 Tuono!
    www.shinybikesyndrome.co.uk - Protection through innovation

4. Re: Protecting my Bike 
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooj
    Glad you're happy with the results I'll order the bolts up tomorrow so they should be with my by Wednesday, come and get them whenever you want, cash on the day will be fine.

S'Fly, I have a mate with an RSV4 (with a complete set of carbon fibre bodywork - flash git!), he's promised me a go on it so I might take him up on it this year, I want to see how the V4 compares to another mate's cross-plane crank R1. I'm also very keen to try out the RSV4 Tuono!

JayJay - I'm at Nooj's on Thursday so if you'd like me to pick em up I'll be back in Swindon in the Eve..... let me know

5. Re: Protecting my Bike 
    I reckon my bike could do with the Nooj treatment after today's ride-out. She used to be yellow - honest! ;D

6. Re: Protecting my Bike 
    Platinum Member
    Reckon it's about time I had a session at the Polebarn again. Anyone want to come along and have a go on my soapy fingers?

7. Re: Protecting my Bike 
    Nooj how long does this stuff stay on for? think i was one of the first to have it done?
    My bike is as muddy as **** and i feel i need to wash it with cloth is this ok or will it wash the magic off?

8. Re: Protecting my Bike 
    Platinum Member
    I think Viper said he'd be interested in the next session Nooj, drop him a Pm

9. Re: Protecting my Bike 
    can you clean mine ?

10. Re: Protecting my Bike 
    Platinum Member
    Charley, it's good for about 5000 miles of general use over winter as long as you don't wash it with any strong detergents.

Just hose it down with cold water to knock the worst of the filth off, then go over it with some mild cheap car shampoo if there's a lot of crud still on it.

Jaa, should be easy enough to do yours. V-Mix wants to come along as well, so if I can get hold of Viper that'll be three.

The next Saturday I'm free is the 19th March, or if you can get over in the week or drop your bikes off beforehand I've nothing much on in the next few weeks.