Notices

Thread: Last Bike Experience of 2011

1. Last Bike Experience of 2011 
    This wednesday, at Castle Combe, is the last Bike Experience of 2011. We are hoping to finish off the season with four riders, which is a huge step forward from the first event where we only had one. If you'd like to come along to help, let me know by adding a comment to The Bike Experience facebook page, or here, or email (tskeelspiggins@hotmail.com). If you haven't been before, we start at 8am to get all the bikes ready, then the riders arrive from 9.30am onwards, we begin teaching at 10.15am and are finished by 2.30pm. Hope all is well and look forward to seeing some of you there on wednesday.
    Cheers. Talan

2. Re: Last Bike Experience of 2011 
    Platinum Member
    Four riders worked really well, everyone was busy enough to stay focused, but not rushed off our feet. One of the best days today I reckon despite the drizzle and windy conditions.
    www.shinybikesyndrome.co.uk - Protection through innovation

3. Re: Last Bike Experience of 2011 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooj
    despite the drizzle and windy conditions.
    I'm sure talan books that weather for every Bike Experience. I've done 3 or 4 now, and every one has had the same weather!

4. Re: Last Bike Experience of 2011 
    great day as always , and spike edwards for an instructor who could ask for more.its been great working with you all, and see you next year