During a day out pissing about and going places I shouldn't have been i found whats left of these 2 peds near Andover. Obviously been raced around and trashed.

One is a Suzuki, in Black. Other is an italjet Jet-set in silver. probably a 02 or 03 plate judging by the moulding dates on one of the panels.
The italjet was most likely owned by a Richelle Boyle of Otterbourne.
There are a load of bits of the italjet in an area where there is also a bag. I've had a rummage and apart from a couple of mice in there I also found some basic bike gear and a box with an address on, hence the name above.
I've been to the address and the person has moved on and no details are available.

If you know whose bikes these are, get them to contact me and i'll tell them where they are and if they want can go pick theirs up.
If i don't hear anything within a week i'll tell old bill.
Not telling old bill yet in the hope it could save the owners a large recovery bill.

They won't be going anywhere as they do seem to have been there some decent amount of time already and there is no vehicular access unless you do a bit of cross country on 2 wheels.