I had some negative feelings towards George Whites until until i took my helmet in for repair the top vent at the back wasnt seated properly which meant that over time the adhesive had come unstuck Ive had the lid for three and a half years and told the girl i didnt buy it from there i bought it in cornwall .I was fully expecting to have to pay for the repair but the girl said that being an Arai stockist and given the fact that they were guaranteed for five years they would sort it out for me ! I told her that would be fantastic but my only concern was having to part with the helmet ,it being summer i wasnt too keen on missing out on riding time , not having a spare lid. On hearing this she said we could arrange for an Arai rep to come to the shop in swindon and carry out the repair there . I dropped the helmet off early in the morning and got a phone call at 3pm the same day to say that it was sorted !!! You very rarely get service like that anywhere these days AWESOME !!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]