Notices

Thread: IF YOU SEE THIS CAR AVOID!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Re: IF YOU SEE THIS CAR AVOID! 
    I saw the car this afternoon A350 outside of Westbury about 2cm off someones boot and half way out in the road attempting to overtake with oncoming traffic - that one is scary...sadly it's a matter of time and it'll probably be the other person who comes off worse!!

2. Re: IF YOU SEE THIS CAR AVOID! 
    Hi Nikki,

Roughly what time and what direction? Im trying to put together his travelling times and ideally where he travels too and from?

3. Re: IF YOU SEE THIS CAR AVOID! 
    Quote Originally Posted by AndytheCat
    Hi Nikki,

Roughly what time and what direction? Im trying to put together his travelling times and ideally where he travels too and from?
    Heading towards Yarnbrook (leaving Westbury) just coming into the 40 limit, near the BP garage, about 4.15pm.

I was heading towards Westbury and his terrible driving just stood out, it really was bad/scary spotted the number plate and remembered the posting on here immediately.

I do hope I never have to share the road with him on 2 wheels.

4. Re: IF YOU SEE THIS CAR AVOID! 
    Platinum Member
    Nikki, do the decent thing, report them and get them off the road before someone is injured or killed by them.
    www.shinybikesyndrome.co.uk - Protection through innovation

5. Re: IF YOU SEE THIS CAR AVOID! 
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooj
    Nikki, do the decent thing, report them and get them off the road before someone is injured or killed by them.
    Will do.

6. Re: IF YOU SEE THIS CAR AVOID! 
    It can generally be found parked behind the betting shop in melksham town centre (out from of the factory shop) Yes, he drives like a c**k, seen him with his possie out in in drives it as fast as he can, follow it you can see the suspension is shagged. Ragged it out in front of me a couple of weeks ago coming out of Melksham again driving like a complete idiot.

7. Re: IF YOU SEE THIS CAR AVOID! 
    An excellent piece of info Julie S. I shall have a little goosy and thats all im saying :

And your right the rear wheels are leaning in at the top, lots and lots of negative camber. BMW never intened a 7 series to be like that, so his handling is going to be all shot to pieces.

8. Re: IF YOU SEE THIS CAR AVOID! 
    Diamond Member
    Let's hope they are stopped & quickly

9. Re: IF YOU SEE THIS CAR AVOID! 
    find him..beat the **** outta him >. i have no tolerance for said person if he drives that way.