Notices

Thread: Unbelievable

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Unbelievable 
    Diamond Member
    i hope they bust her ass!!!!

my dad had a heart attack, hit a sign post, (no one was injured) sat there for an hour, then drove to the services to telephone for help. he didnt have a mobile phone on him.
    the accident was captured on camera and he received.....
    TWELVE POINTS AND £800 FINE!!!!!!.......for leaving the scene of an accident.....

hope they throw her WHOLE book at her...but cos shes a "ikkle" old lady i bet she gets away with feck all......

2. Re: Unbelievable 
    Quote Originally Posted by Crosbie
    [quote author=NiteW4tcher link=1319041275/1#1 date=1319041614]she has committed a offence by leaving the scence of a accident...

some people really do defy belife
    If her bumper was ripped off was she reversing out of her driveway onto a main road? If so yet another offence committed. These type of rules are there for a reason! >[/quote]

That was my immediate thought, why can't people reverse their cars onto the drives? The highway clearly states that drivers should not be reversing out of their drive onto a road, unless the road is minor - it's a lack of due care and attention.

I hope the victim sticks her insurance (and therefore her premium) for a load of injuries and stress and I hope the police prosecute.

3. Re: Unbelievable 
    Sean.C
    Hopefully she got bad news from the doctors and isn't allowed to drive anymore .

4. Re: Unbelievable 
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pilninggas
    That was my immediate thought, why can't people reverse their cars onto the drives? The highway clearly states that drivers should not be reversing out of their drive onto a road, unless the road is minor - it's a lack of due care and attention.
    It's called laziness. I always reverse my van on to my drive which pisses off people waiting for me to get in but it's a nightmare trying to reverse off