afternoon people.

i have an 07 sv 650 sport that has sold and is being picked up on Tuesday and trying to decide what to have next is melting my brain....

i kinda want something that doesn't exist, well i don't think it does

my budget it up to about 4k maybe a bit over for the right bike. i want to move away from v-twin, its just not for me, i used to have a cbr 600 and did like the way that rode/sounded.

im thinking of a 600. im about 5ft11 and slim, i dont ride it like its stolen, its just a toy i like to relieve some stress on and enjoy the weather. i do like to have a bit of pace there mind..

i'm currently thinking of a k6 gsxr 600 or maybe a cbr 600 rr, i love the look of the gsxr and although too much for my needs really i think its a good bike.

my dilemma is that i know it will kill my wrists/back on longer journeys, and i would love to do a bit of traveling, Europe etc so i then started thinking of z1000's and suchlike, and then that i really dont think i could put up with being battered by the wind..

so i need your noggins to help me if you can, i want a racey looking bike but with a bit of comfort. ideally fairly new, withing the last 10 years at least.

thanks