Notices

Thread: Triumph Hellfire

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Triumph Hellfire 
    Pretty, wonder how long the rad would last without any sort of protection or front mud guard/fender :-?

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

2. Re: Triumph Hellfire 
    Diamond Member
    Not sure :-/, but it certainly looks different. Doesn't look really capable of serious flat tracking, top marks as a poser's tool though. Looks well put together too.

3. Re: Triumph Hellfire 
    Quote Originally Posted by monday21
    Not sure :-/, but it certainly looks different. Doesn't look really capable of serious off-roading, top marks as a poser's tool though. Looks well put together too.
    It's a flat tracker, why do people keep calling it an off roader?

4. Re: Triumph Hellfire 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_geoghegan
    [quote author=monday21 link=1319741523/11#11 date=1319831215]Not sure :-/, but it certainly looks different. Doesn't look really capable of serious off-roading, top marks as a poser's tool though. Looks well put together too.
    [/quote]

I would never accuse you of being pedantic Dan, so thank you for bringing my glaring error to my attention. Despite the fact that Flat track racing takes place off-road, I stand corrected.

5. Re: Triumph Hellfire 
    Quote Originally Posted by monday21
    [quote author=dan_geoghegan link=1319741523/12#12 date=1319840641][quote author=monday21 link=1319741523/11#11 date=1319831215]Not sure :-/, but it certainly looks different. Doesn't look really capable of serious off-roading, top marks as a poser's tool though. Looks well put together too.
    [/quote]

I would never accuse you of being pedantic Dan, so thank you for bringing my glaring error to my attention. Despite the fact that Flat track racing takes place off-road, I stand corrected. [/quote]
    Now whose being pedantic? So does that make a ducati gp11 an off roader?.......(**** now i'm being pedantic again) and who told you what my real name was?

6. Re: Triumph Hellfire 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_geoghegan
    [quote author=monday21 link=1319741523/13#13 date=1319906526][quote author=dan_geoghegan link=1319741523/12#12 date=1319840641][quote author=monday21 link=1319741523/11#11 date=1319831215]Not sure :-/, but it certainly looks different. Doesn't look really capable of serious off-roading, top marks as a poser's tool though. Looks well put together too.
    [/quote]

I would never accuse you of being pedantic Dan, so thank you for bringing my glaring error to my attention. Despite the fact that Flat track racing takes place off-road, I stand corrected. [/quote]
    Now whose being pedantic? So does that make a ducati gp11 an off roader?.......(**** now i'm being pedantic again) and who told you what my real name was? [/quote]

I reiterate that I stand corrected Dan. I have amended my original post accordingly. :-[ Your name was splashed all over Cosmo mag. Difficult to keep your private life private when you enjoy celebrity status. lol :P ;D

7. Re: Triumph Hellfire 
    errrrrrrr one question ---why is RedKen reading Cosmo cos it's full of makeup ,fashion, and sex tips :-?
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!

8. Re: Triumph Hellfire 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Col
    errrrrrrr one question ---why is RedKen reading Cosmo cos it's full of makeup ,fashion, and sex tips :-?
    I’m certainly on the retreat on this thread, digging a deeper hole springs to mind - Doesn’t happen often so make the most of it Col. I have aspirations to be the perfect lover and nought wrong with a bit of make-up to enhance one's appearance in these enlightened times. ;D :-*

PS Don't Triumph do some sexy underwear? 8-) ;D

9. Re: Triumph Hellfire 
    ;D ;D ;D yeah they do some nice bra stuff---I kinda found this out ummmmmmmmmm somehow :P

I'm not adverse to a bit of lippy mesen
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!