Notices

Thread: Marco Simoncelli

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
  1. Re: Marco Simoncelli 
    Marco was the one rider that made MotoGP interesting. With Rossi being off form, it was Simoncelli who made the racing exciting. The sport always remembers the riders that make the spectators stand up and gasp. He'll be sorely missed.
    ABLE MOTORCYCLE TRAINING
    01373 822399
    www.ablemotorcycletraining.co.uk
    markable30@yahoo.co.uk

2. Re: Marco Simoncelli 
    Diamond Member
    Marco's funeral scheduled for Thursday, October 27 at 3:00pm in the church of Santa Maria di Coriano. He will be buried in the cemetery of this town, near Riccione, where he was born 24 years ago.

3. Re: Marco Simoncelli 
    Sad loss and so young.
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

4. Re: Marco Simoncelli 
    A terrible loss to the sport, one of its true rising stars :'( Since getting back I've been catching up and watched the Phillip Island races last night - good to see SuperSic get his best ever result in the class, the win was surely on its way before too long.
    Sure, he ruffled a lot of feathers amongst the prima donnas in the sport and his riding was maybe a little bit too much "take no prisoners" at times, but it was great that he was no respecter of reputations and he probably loved the fact that the Lorenzos and Doviziosos were bad-mouthing him.
    Top bloke, great racer. They all know the potential risks, but nobody could have envisaged such a terrible way to go.

Ride on Marco, you were the biz mate 8-)
    Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting.
    Steve McQueen

5. Re: Marco Simoncelli 

6. Re: Marco Simoncelli 
    Rest easy Marco

I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!

7. Re: Marco Simoncelli 
    Horrible accident, but when you do 120 mph anything can happen - we never want to even think of worst end, but this is a risk when pushing our bikes to the limits.

Big loss to sport
    R.I.P. Marco

8. Re: Marco Simoncelli 
    If only he hadnt nearly saved it with his knee... Just goes to show how much sidegrip there can be! A great loss.

9. Re: Marco Simoncelli 
    Lovely tribute in MCN this week. Back page says it all really.

10. Re: Marco Simoncelli 
    What a complete and utter tragedy. Must admit I had no real interest in watching Moto GP, only watched it to see how Simoncelli was doing and really wish I hadn’t Sunday.

Who remembers when we had ‘personalities’ (back in the days before vacuous ‘celebs’) and our motorsport heroes weren’t robot like perfection? Here was a rare proper old style racer with personality aplenty. And my god, was he great to watch (and good to look at)

God bless