Notices

Thread: NEC Bike Show

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
  1. Re: NEC Bike Show 
    Diamond Member
    Colin trying his very best with the girlies

Or maybe this

2. Re: NEC Bike Show 
    Finally !!! A bike low enough that I can get both feet flat on the floor.....shame it was a kid's one lmao ;D ;D ;D ;D

3. Re: NEC Bike Show 
    Went up to the show yesterday... Had a great day ! 8-)

4. Re: NEC Bike Show 
    Tomorrow for us! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

5. Re: NEC Bike Show 
    Well we were pretty disappointed - the show was very small compared to previous years, no decent bargains other than mis-matched kit and the george whites stand was about a 5th of the size of last year. Didn't spend anything :/

The motox stunt show was good tho!
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

6. Re: NEC Bike Show 
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabz
    Well we were pretty disappointed - the show was very small compared to previous years, no decent bargains other than mis-matched kit and the george whites stand was about a 5th of the size of last year. Didn't spend anything :/

Oops...

Was thinking of going friday - and maybe buy some appealing stuff... but now you've got me thinking - there's sod all appealing stuff to buy & it's going to be a waste of time...

Appreciate the post - think I'll give it a miss...

7. Re: NEC Bike Show 
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabz

Hmmm
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

8. Re: NEC Bike Show 
    Odd.... I found a few bargains. Took a bit of hunting tho... got the new gloves I needed.

The show was small, but compact. Plenty to see. Some interesting bikes there. Liked the Ducati Diavel and the Aprillia Mana.

Here's my pics.

Metisse........ Drool.

Where's the clutch???

Parking brake.... brilliant idea!

Funky Scoot

Bike park

"there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

9. Re: NEC Bike Show 
    Went yesterday and it was deffinately lacking in some areas. No Harris, not as many race bikes as the last couple of years, nobody was giving anything away appart from the odd poster and as for the lycra clad promo girls, wouldn't give you tuppence for 'em. The shoe shiners and Mr anti fog wax wern't there either so that was a bonus.

However, bargain galore on some stands. Picked up a pair of kevlar Jeans for £50, J+S are doing BKS leathers for £199! There were loads of boots and helmets too. If you need some gear then go, if you're hoping to see some all new metal, forget it. They all look identical to the bikes they were doing 2 years ago. Even the 1199 looks similar to it's predecessor.

10. Re: NEC Bike Show 
    Oh, forgot to add £4 for the smallest/worst sandwich ever made too >