Notices

Thread: Multi bike policy quotes

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Re: Multi bike policy quotes 
    I use Carol Nash, had the renewal and then went to get a new quote from their web site. Managed to knock £50 of the price, not sure how much of it was admin fee as new customers do not pay an admin fee, just glad of the business I guess. And they have the European cover included, which my mate used earlier this year, worth its wait in gold. Hire car for him, and his bike taken back to the UK to a local dealer.

2. Re: Multi bike policy quotes 
    I'm with Carole Nash. I have a car/bike combined policy with the car and 5 bikes and pay £459 which I don't think is bad. 8-)

Mind you I am older & female which the insurers seem to like nowadays! :

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

3. Re: Multi bike policy quotes 
    Looking forward to my renewal in march - currently paying for 3 separate policies plus car one :/
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

4. Re: Multi bike policy quotes 
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabz
    Looking forward to my renewal in march - currently paying for 3 separate policies plus car one :/
    OUch!!!!!!!.....Think you might need the info gathered on this thread more than me James ;D

5. Re: Multi bike policy quotes 
    Hehe I blame my bike buying spree this year - none of it was planned!

Interested to see from BB that you can combine with the car policy, I never knew that! I wonder if I can add bike ncb to car ncb hehe
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

6. Re: Multi bike policy quotes 
    I use Carole Nash. Have always found tem good on price and good service.
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

7. Re: Multi bike policy quotes 
    Finally got my multi-bike policy sorted with "aquote" who i am already with lol..got it down to £250.00 fully comp with no claims protected(7yrs) but no european cover.
    Tried carol nash and they wanted nearly double..bennets wanted £280.00 and ebike wouldnt even ensure me becuse the wr250r is a enduro style bike lol.

8. Re: Multi bike policy quotes 
    I'm with Carole Nash, 3 bikes '89 GSXR1100, '09 MT03 & '90 KDX200SR, 46 years old, paid just over £200 fully comp inc European cover, excess max £200 on MT, bit less on others
    Was only £130 when I renewed in July but bought MT which meant I had to cancel policy and go for 'modern' bike policy instead of previous classic. CN waived pretty much all of the cancellation penalty and admin fee, I've been with them for last 5 years.
    I don't think this is too bad, certainly happy to pay around this if breakdown cover included.
    BTW anyone had to use the Carole Nash breakdown cover and, if so, any good?

9. Re: Multi bike policy quotes 
    hey alex might be bit late for you but i use cia yamaha multi bike, fully comp and all plus buisseness, up to 5 bike £186 including ncd protection. alan

10. Re: Multi bike policy quotes 
    Platinum Member
    Mind you I am older & female which the insurers seem to like nowadays!
    I presume you are all aware that it will become illegal to disriminate on gender in December 2012?

I am with Carole Nash for £130.
    I think it's a cracking bargain considering it includes European breakdown cover.