I've had 2 off's. One on the track, one on the road.

The track was Donny. Flying down Craners then having to sit the bike up to avoid a fat nugget who'd panicked after being buzzed by a gixxer who'd just passes him. Anyway, went onto grass in-field, thought for a moment that I managed to save it...then hit divvit, wiped outand continued down towards the old hairpin spinning in a star shape fashion on my front. No injuries bar a slightly jarred middle finger end joint. Not bad considering the speed.

Second off. Somewhere near Oare coming from Marlborough. Going round a right hand bend at 30mph...hit gravel....come off and slide down the road. At this point I think I would have been fine. I say I think because I can't remember any of this (last thing I remember is leaving Marlborough), but also because unfortunately as I was sliding down the road I slid into a bus coming the other way.

Fractured and dislocated left wrist and shoulder, fractured collarbone, fractured sternum, broken ribs and 2 collapsed lungs. Heli flight to the great western, 5 days intensive care plus 2 further weeks in hospital.

What made things even better is that I was only TPFT, so no payout for me. Being northern, that hurt more than my injuries ;D

Watch out for that gravel folks. Its evil.