Thought it'd be nice to see how many of you have had crashes/offs either your fault or someone else's. Any crashes (on the roads, not off-roading) you've had post em up so we can both laugh at the stupid ones and learn from others mistakes :]
I'll start it off, annoyingly i've had 3 offs in my short biking career so far.

First was about 3 months after passing my CBT, was filtering down a fairly busy street and as i came round a bus there was a car in front of me, was only going maybe 15 mph and damage to me and the bike was minimal. After a very long drawn out insurance claim which i was told i had a very good case for... my insurance company paid out despite me having quoted about 10 things from the highway code that proved it was either her (the car drivers) or the bus drivers fault and not mine

Second was on my way to work about 6 months ago i would imagine, my back tyre hit a smallest patch of diesel ever, started spinning for a moment and as it regained grip cause the bike to high side. Broke the RH handlebar and indicator and bent the front and rear subframes. Caused a minor Scaphoid fracture in my right wrist, had to wear a wrist brace for a few weeks and it was sorted.

Third was the only one that was my fault, about 3 months ago i would guess was out for a pretty long ride, wasn't too familiar with the roads, came round a fairly gentle corner at probably 70mph ish and found myself faced with a roundabout. There were no signs leading up to it so was caught blissfully unaware.
Grabbed a handful of break and probably managed to get the speed down to 55-60. I would guess i was going about 50 when i came off.
Very almost saved it but the edge of my tyre wasn't warm enough to keep it up and the back tyre slid out, Had a lucky escape as both me and the bike slid into a car parking bay next to the roundabout which had enough distance to stop both me and the bike without hitting any solid objects.