Quote Originally Posted by Scotty
With the Olympics in town this summer there will be a lot of attention on the UK and the powers that be won't want the boat rocking so it's motorcycling's best opportunity to make a stand and try to prevent the pastime being denied to anyone under the age of 24.
I couldn't agree more. It's my understanding however, that this has already been set in stone so I don't think we will be able to change it.

And you won't be able to get into London to make a nuisance. Our delivery fleet has received notice that London is being completely re-routed, the road markings all being re-painted and everything, and it's being made pretty much one way. Even many of the traffic lights are being removed/locations changed to make some kind of slick system to deal with the increased traffic. It's costing them millions to do, and will cost more millions to undo! We've been told we will have to find new delivery routes etc to get supplies to our customers. It's a logistical nightmare!

It's all going to be extremely heavily policed as well, with the police having 'new powers' following the recent riots... Exactly what that means is anyones guess, but I'm sure it's open to interpretation....